Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sharing positive experiences with Australia' youth (Read 134 times)
Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sharing positive experiences with Australia' youth
Jul 23rd, 2024 at 10:58pm

Last Thursday evening, in Bunnings searching for buttal tape unsuccessfully asked under 18 male for help, unsuccessful but soon surrounded by what seemed like half the year ten of local highschool determine to find it for!

Sure enough within five minutes it had been tracked down.

I appreciate the " doing what they are paid to do " argument but it was exceptional customer service and they were fully determined to find it for me.

I gave many thanks.

Sunday morning at supermarket and teen in front is having issues paying with his phone, line is building behind, he moves aside and I'm next in line while he continues to try and fix phone issues.

As I walk away he runs up with a bag of shopping I had left behind ( I'm not perfect) and apologies for holding me up!

What a awesome young bloke!

For every one scum bag among our youth I estimate at least a thousand awesome ones, unless you're in Queensland where the Labor state government has let the bad bred and take over

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Sharing positive experiences with Australia' youth
Reply #1 - Jul 24th, 2024 at 6:20pm

Daves2017 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2024 at 10:58pm:
Last Thursday evening, in Bunnings searching for buttal tape unsuccessfully asked under 18 male for help, unsuccessful but soon surrounded by what seemed like half the year ten of local highschool determine to find it for!

Sure enough within five minutes it had been tracked down.

I appreciate the " doing what they are paid to do " argument but it was exceptional customer service and they were fully determined to find it for me.

I gave many thanks.

Sunday morning at supermarket and teen in front is having issues paying with his phone, line is building behind, he moves aside and I'm next in line while he continues to try and fix phone issues.

As I walk away he runs up with a bag of shopping I had left behind ( I'm not perfect) and apologies for holding me up!

What a awesome young bloke!

For every one scum bag among our youth I estimate at least a thousand awesome ones, unless you're in Queensland where the Labor state government has let the bad bred and take over

No wonder you couldn't find it .....

it's "Butyl" tape.  Grin

It's in stock in my local Bunnings which is regional.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Sharing positive experiences with Australia' youth
Reply #2 - Jul 24th, 2024 at 10:09pm

I hate it when you correct me and hate it even more when you are right 🤣

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print