Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
UK cop stomps on victims head. All cops are thugs. (Read 786 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: UK cop stomps on victims head. All cops are thugs.
Reply #15 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:40pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 12:55pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 12:30pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 10:07am:
Gnads wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:54am:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Jul 25th, 2024 at 2:02pm:
The cop first fell on the man's back with the full force of his knees then kicked his head and stomped on it.

People protested at the local copshop afterward.

There are countless stories of cops inflicting thuggery and brutality on the internet.

If the video doesn't work the link will take you to the website where it can be viewed.

[medi]https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2024/07/24/1556445873613850508/1024x576
_MP4_1556445873613850508.mp4[/media]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/uknews/video-3239055/Video-Moment-police-offic...

When they have to constantly deal with obstreperous khunts like you ... at some stage their patience may wear thin ...

in your case it would be a lesson well served.

Gnads is a pervert and a violence voyeur who excites himself into a frenzy and apoplexy cheering murder, death, and torture.

And you support terrorist shyte that do that as a given in their fanatical ideals.

Hypocrite.

The law says detainees have the right to presumption of innocence.

Gnads law is kick any poor bastard in the head and then stomp on it's head if you have the power to do so.

Gnads law is that a detainee with Gnads boot marks on his neck or head is guilty.

If they are resisting arrest & being violent your argument is irrelevant. Their rights go out the window.

Every copper has a right to go home unhurt after a shift.

Dealing with miscreants like this bloke & you shouldn't have to be a health hazard. 

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:41pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 2:45pm:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13674285/What-happened-Manchester-Airpo...

The lawyer claimed that Fahir, 19, who was kicked and stamped on by a police officer,
began to feel unwell after being released from custody.

He said that the teenager then had a medical scan which found he had a cyst on his brain
and said he was now 'fighting for his life' in hospital.

Yeah? ... well cysts aren't caused from trauma yesterday .... they are usually long term growths.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:43pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 3:25pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 3:22pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 2:45pm:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13674285/What-happened-Manchester-Airpo...

The lawyer claimed that Fahir, 19, who was kicked and stamped on by a police officer,
began to feel unwell after being released from custody.

He said that the teenager then had a medical scan which found he had a cyst on his brain
and said he was now 'fighting for his life' in hospital.

They didn't shoot him, the lucky, jammy bastard.

He was helpless on the ground and no longer a threat.
That cop should be hanged.

So should you be ... you fairweather softcock.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:46pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:40pm:
If they are resisting arrest & being violent your argument is irrelevant. Their rights go out the window

they were laying on their stomachs on the floor spreadeagled. The only violence was from that dopey cretin in uniform.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:48pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 5:14pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 12:31pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 8:31am:
That cop should be locked up in general population, see how much of a hero he really is

No surprise gonads defends someone getting kicked in the head whilst they are spreadeagled on the floor  Roll Eyes

And you?  Wink

No, I would never defend that sort of behaviour

What? being phukked over in general population?

Having the low life guilty(jail inmates) being judge & jury without due process?

Surely not?

You pair of numpties wouldn't have a clue about the scumbags coppers have to deal with.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:49pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:48pm:
What? being phukked over in general population?

Exactly, they should never have gotten away with doing that to you.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:50pm

You pair of numpties wouldn't have a clue about the scumbags coppers have to deal with.

if you can't deal with scumbags without becoming a scumbag, you've got absolutely no business being a copper. Every cop I know would condemn that cop for his behaviour. Only farkwits like you excuse it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #22 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:58pm

Yes he was just lying there, did nothing then police came along.

Police said two men were arrested on suspicion of assault, assault of an emergency worker, affray and obstructing police, with two other men arrested on suspicion of affray and assault of an emergency worker.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #23 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 7:00pm

Got what they deserved.

It said while trying to arrest a suspect, three of its officers were violently attacked and punched to the ground. One officer suffered a broken nose and all three needed hospital treatment.

“As the attending officers were firearms officers, there was a clear risk during this assault of their firearms being taken from them,” a spokesman for the force said.
An officer was suspended after the video sparked outrage (Twitter)
https://au.news.yahoo.com/manchester-airport-video-men-made-114159173.html

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #24 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 7:28pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:50pm:

if you can't deal with scumbags without becoming a scumbag, you've got absolutely no business being a copper.
Every cop I know would condemn that cop for his behaviour. Only farkwits like you excuse it.

I bet you know a lot of cops.   Embarrassed

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #25 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 7:57pm

Police forces are full of scumbags like Gnads, Grappler, and Gordon. If the police don't like dealing with scumbags like Gnads, Grappler, and Gordon they should resign and get an honest job.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 8:13pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:46pm:
If they are resisting arrest & being violent your argument is irrelevant. Their rights go out the window

they were laying on their stomachs on the floor spreadeagled. The only violence was from that dopey cretin in uniform.

Broke a policewoman's nose.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #27 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 9:04pm

Frank wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 8:13pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 6:46pm:

Broke a policewoman's nose. 

Was that antisemitism?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #28 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 9:06pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 7:57pm:

Police forces are full of scumbags like Gnads, Grappler, and Gordon. If the police don't like dealing with scumbags like Gnads, Grappler, and Gordon they should resign and get an honest job.

No, they're not.... they're full of a rather strange variety these days, but not gentlemen like Gnads, Gordon and my somewhat exceptional self....  it is people like those you've named as insult to them who took on the hard yards of taming police and courts and making them honest ... now dorks like you destroy it all with your quarter-baked ideas on reality.

Which reminds me - I've been waiting for a chance to slip it to you all again about The Deuce... I'll slip you the parable of 'Assault on Precinct Thirteen', the original movie.  Battered guy crashes through the door of a police station and says he's being pursued etc... cops end up in a furious fight with a bunch of nasties while having no contact outside for help etc, and use desperate measures to get through and win.... at the end someone asks the lead cop who the guy was who crashed through the door - he says:- "I don't know."

Point is this - even a Deuce has the absolute right to the full protection of the law, meaning at the outset, there was an absolute requirement for him to be viewed as innocent, and for any possible conviction to be only on the basis of substantial and substantiated fact.  The case was deliberately sabotaged so as to present the opportunity for the 'law officers' to say they'd done everything they could for the alleged victim, but so they could also call a halt to proceedings that, on the available evidence should never have gone to court.  On that same available evidence it was completely out of line for a 'judge' in a parallel civil matter to say ... in that caveman way of regarding men as licentious creatures and nothing more and in the time-honoured approach of rubbishing another man whenever possible so as to look good yourself ... that Deuce had raped anyone.  The available evidence did not show that, this judge had no way of knowing what happened, and this 'judge' should never have even mentioned it but should have relied on other factors in finding his decision.

Even a Deuce - someone I don't know and who I probably wouldn't want to know and associate with anyway - has the absolute right to the absolute and proper protection of every fine point of the law - something sadly missing these days, and a clear indicator of the road ahead for all men in this country with these dorks running the show......

Deuce is innocent.... never convicted... yet punished for life while hius accuser, never properly tested, romps in life on a fat new job and all expenses courtesy of Julia Gillard ..... walls may not a prison make - but sometimes no walls can be a prison when people mistake their feelings for reality..... get ye to the gender clinic if you are that confused.  A lot of you fools need to wake up and shut up and listen to wiser heads.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #29 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 9:11pm

In your case, not enough of them and of all others are thugs enough.... you need a horse whipping in a public square, followed by a stint on the ducking stool, followed by a weekend long in the stocks in Canberra in Winter ....

Stocks_1.jpg (57 KB | 8 )
Stocks_1.jpg

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print