Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Autopsy findings in deaths after covid-19 vaccinat (Read 1068 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Autopsy findings in deaths after covid-19 vaccinat
Jul 26th, 2024 at 10:02am

Check it out. Might explain why geoff has dissappeared Wink

A Systematic REVIEW of Autopsy findings in deaths after covid-19 vaccination

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0379073824001968

Quote:
Highlights

•We found that 73.9% of deaths were directly due to or significantly contributed to by COVID-19 vaccination.

•Our data suggest a high likelihood of a causal link between COVID-19 vaccination and death.

•These findings indicate the urgent need to elucidate the pathophysiologic mechanisms of death with the goal of risk stratification and avoidance of death for the large numbers of individuals who have taken or will receive one or more COVID-19 vaccines in the future.

•This review helps provide the medical and forensic community a better understanding of COVID-19 vaccine fatal adverse events.
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2024 at 10:10am by Sir lastnail »  

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Re: Autopsy findings in deaths after covid-19 vaccinat
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 11:48am

Quote:
We initially identified 678 studies and, after screening for our inclusion criteria, included 44 papers that contained 325 autopsy cases and one necropsy case. The mean age of death was 70.4 years. The most implicated organ system among cases was the cardiovascular (49%), followed by hematological (17%), respiratory (11%), and multiple organ systems (7%). Three or more organ systems were affected in 21 cases. The mean time from vaccination to death was 14.3 days. Most deaths occurred within a week from last vaccine administration. A total of 240 deaths (73.9%) were independently adjudicated as directly due to or significantly contributed to by COVID-19 vaccination, of which the primary causes of death include sudden cardiac death (35%), pulmonary embolism (12.5%), myocardial infarction (12%), VITT (7.9%), myocarditis (7.1%), multisystem inflammatory syndrome (4.6%), and cerebral hemorrhage (3.8%).

678 studies eh?

Compared to 7 (or is it 8 or more now?) million deaths caused by the virus itself. Wow.

And it has been said here many, many times that sadly, a small number of deaths have been caused by the Covid vaccines. Same as what happens with other vaccines.

Oh, and while I'm here, this might be of interest to you, aquascoot and everyone else who believes Covid is now "mild" or "just a cold":

https://x.com/DaniBeckman/status/1816593726430757239

Quote:
So, I am redoing my annual BSL-3 facility training, and this is how we have to dress to work with #SARSCoV2 in the Lab. I am investigating the same strain that is circulating everywhere, Omicron variants KP.2 and KP.3. What do you think? 🙇
#biohazardous #BSL3 #Covid

Yes, what do you think?

I think it's still a good idea to avoid catching this virus (hint: wear a high quality mask when shopping and in other busy places).

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 1:39pm

Been doing some more reading since making that last post.

For everyone who believes SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) is now "mild" or "just a cold" have a read here:

https://x.com/DaniBeckman

And keep scrolling down and reading.

Pretty scary stuff.  Shocked

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #3 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 3:15pm

So... I would say that pretty much confirms what others have been saying for some time now.

SARS-CoV-2 causes brain damage (not brain "fog" which is the 'cute and cuddly' term being used at the moment), especially after repeated infections.

It will never be "just like the flu" at least as far as the brain is concerned because it has ways of getting into the brain that flu doesn't have.

No wonder Joe Biden couldn't carry on after 3 (known) Covid infections.

Lets hope that the pollies and big business who went for the "vaccines only and let it rip" approach make as much short term profit as they can because it won't be long before we have millions of Australian workers (and taxpayers) who will be disabled by Long Covid (nearly 2 million so far in the UK alone).

https://x.com/DavidJoffe64/status/1816638880650789302

Quote:
The overlords of business and the well-monied lobby groups can only persist for so long.

Then the bills will fall due.

☠️ Dead people don't shop
☠️ Sick people can't work

In the end, Long C-19 will be unaffordable

Yep.
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2024 at 3:31pm by Carl D »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 4:39pm

Carl D wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 11:48am:
Quote:
We initially identified 678 studies and, after screening for our inclusion criteria, included 44 papers that contained 325 autopsy cases and one necropsy case. The mean age of death was 70.4 years. The most implicated organ system among cases was the cardiovascular (49%), followed by hematological (17%), respiratory (11%), and multiple organ systems (7%). Three or more organ systems were affected in 21 cases. The mean time from vaccination to death was 14.3 days. Most deaths occurred within a week from last vaccine administration. A total of 240 deaths (73.9%) were independently adjudicated as directly due to or significantly contributed to by COVID-19 vaccination, of which the primary causes of death include sudden cardiac death (35%), pulmonary embolism (12.5%), myocardial infarction (12%), VITT (7.9%), myocarditis (7.1%), multisystem inflammatory syndrome (4.6%), and cerebral hemorrhage (3.8%).

678 studies eh?

"A database search yielded 678 studies that had potential to meet our inclusion criterion. 562 duplicates were screened out. Out of the remaining 116 papers, 36 met our specified inclusion criterion. Through further analysis of references, we located 18 additional papers, with 8 of them meeting our inclusion criterion. In total, we found 44 studies that contained autopsy or necropsy reports of COVID-19 vaccinees".

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 7:00pm

Carl D wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 1:39pm:

For everyone who believes SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) is now "mild" or "just a cold" have a read here:

where's geoff ?? Did the convid get him or the vax ?? If it was the convid then vax wasn't very good was it Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #6 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 7:14pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 7:00pm:
where's geoff ?? Did the convid get him or the vax ?? If it was the convid then vax wasn't very good was it Cheesy LOL

How am I supposed to know where Geoff is or what happened to him?

He lives in Victoria and I live in WA.

Anyway... better make sure you don't get Covid (again?) Sir Nail... you might end up with brain fog damage.

But I kinda suspect that's already happened in your case, best you can hope for now is not to make it worse.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 26th, 2024 at 7:25pm

Carl D wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 7:14pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 7:00pm:

How am I supposed to know where Geoff is or what happened to him?

He lives in Victoria and I live in WA.

Anyway... better make sure you don't get Covid (again?) Sir Nail... you might end up with brain fog damage.

But I kinda suspect that's already happened in your case, best you can hope for now is not to make it worse.

for thise that didn't take your witches brew weren't we all supposed to be dead ??

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #8 - Jul 27th, 2024 at 1:32am

Watch out for that brain, Sir Nail.

COVID pandemic accelerated brain aging, especially in males and deprived groups

(By the way... this isn't caused by the vaccines).

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #9 - Jul 27th, 2024 at 4:41am

Carl D wrote on Jul 26th, 2024 at 1:39pm:

Reading the thread now. Scary stuff indeed.

Found this about Kamala Harris’ parents:
Quote:
Ran Blekhman
@blekhman
·
Jul 22
Kamala's mother immigrated from India to pursue a PhD & stayed to work as a cancer researcher

Kamala's father immigrated from Jamaica to pursue a PhD & stayed to work as a professor

Immigrant scientists contribute not only to science but to society at large -- for generations

So doubt Kamala is as stupid as the press tried to paint her.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #10 - Jul 27th, 2024 at 6:56am

This applies to a few people here  Smiley

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #11 - Jul 27th, 2024 at 7:00am

Herd immunity is not a thing.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #12 - Jul 27th, 2024 at 7:36am

Long covid—what is it, how to deal with it:

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #13 - Jul 27th, 2024 at 6:49pm

This lady is in the United States:

https://x.com/LadyChuan/status/1816938852143202691

Quote:
Social Media is EXPLODING with post after post of people of all ages testing positive for Covid.

One thing that they all have in common is their hunger for  seeking a remedy for a quick recovery.

The other thing that they share is the lack of interest to prevent re-infection.

And Tim (who is an ex virologist) here in Perth hits the nail on the head - as always:

https://x.com/LettersfromTim/status/1817113875596423423

Quote:
What they all have in common is a willingness to accept the garbage they’re fed by politicians whom they would never normally trust on any issue - but COVID is “just a cold” - suits them down to the ground

The house is on fire and they’re searching for a glass of water

Yes, I've always been intrigued by that myself. In fact, I'm just waiting for some random idiot to ask me why I'm still wearing a mask when I'm shopping and I'll ask them why do they probably distrust our governments on almost everything except them telling us "Covid is now just like any other respiratory illness" or it's now "just a cold".

No doubt I'll get nothing more than a blank stare in response to that.
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2024 at 7:21pm by Carl D »  

tweets_003.jpg (65 KB | 4 )
tweets_003.jpg

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 28th, 2024 at 11:43pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 27th, 2024 at 6:56am:
This applies to a few people here  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print