Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Autopsy findings in deaths after covid-19 vaccinat (Read 1120 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Autopsy findings in deaths after covid-19 vaccinat
Reply #15 - Jul 28th, 2024 at 11:44pm

Carl D wrote on Jul 27th, 2024 at 6:49pm:
This lady is in the United States:

https://x.com/LadyChuan/status/1816938852143202691

Quote:
Social Media is EXPLODING with post after post of people of all ages testing positive for Covid.

One thing that they all have in common is their hunger for  seeking a remedy for a quick recovery.

The other thing that they share is the lack of interest to prevent re-infection.

And Tim (who is an ex virologist) here in Perth hits the nail on the head - as always:

https://x.com/LettersfromTim/status/1817113875596423423

Quote:
What they all have in common is a willingness to accept the garbage they’re fed by politicians whom they would never normally trust on any issue - but COVID is “just a cold” - suits them down to the ground

The house is on fire and they’re searching for a glass of water

Yes, I've always been intrigued by that myself. In fact, I'm just waiting for some random idiot to ask me why I'm still wearing a mask when I'm shopping and I'll ask them why do they probably distrust our governments on almost everything except them telling us "Covid is now just like any other respiratory illness" or it's now "just a cold".

No doubt I'll get nothing more than a blank stare in response to that.

check thet they don't work or benefit from big pharma Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #16 - Jul 30th, 2024 at 6:17pm

Sir Nail... Bobby... where are you?

Check it out!

Australia’s excess deaths caused by COVID-19 and not the vaccine, new evidence conclusively shows

If not for vaccinations, excess deaths in Australia would have been much higher, evidence conclusively shows.

Quote:
A raft of new evidence has killed off claims COVID-19 vaccinations caused a greater than expected number of deaths during the pandemic.
Australia and WA, in particular, were perfect case studies to understand the global phenomenon.

As one of the world’s most vaccinated countries, Australia had one of the lowest rates of excess deaths, ranking 60th put of 66 countries with populations above one million.

The Australian Bureau of Statistics, which has keenly studied excess mortality since the start of the pandemic, has provided information to a Federal parliamentary inquiry. In simple terms, it compared the number of deaths with the number expected had the pandemic not occurred.

WA was especially interesting, because it was a relatively COVID-free bubble until hard border restrictions were lifted in March 2022, and it led the country in booster doses after opening up.

No excess deaths were recorded in WA until the State faced its wave of Omicron in 2022. The ABS reported the first peak of excess mortality in the first full week of May that year.

Paul Griffin, an expert in infectious diseases and Professor of Medicine at the University of Queensland, said excess deaths would have occurred before then if vaccines were the culprit.

You're welcome.

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 30th, 2024 at 8:40pm

its unlikely the vaccines were dangerous.

its unlikely the vaccines helped.

they were really a waste of time .

what would have helped is "personal responsibility" to get yourself in the best shape you could .

but then lazy people like carl would have had to sweat and lose weight and eat salads

and they dont vibe with effort

they just vibe with an authority figure promising to let them suck on the authority figures titty  Undecided Undecided

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #18 - Jul 31st, 2024 at 9:08am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 30th, 2024 at 8:40pm:
what would have helped is "personal responsibility" to get yourself in the best shape you could .

Yeah, I can see how well that's working out here.

Quote:
but then lazy people like carl would have had to sweat and lose weight and eat salads

Carl is nearly 67, weighs 90kg and walks to and from the shops (about a 2km round trip) several times a week.

But I'm not too keen on the idea of eating salads most of the time.

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 31st, 2024 at 1:13pm

Carl D wrote on Jul 30th, 2024 at 6:17pm:

Check it out!

Australia’s excess deaths caused by COVID-19 and not the vaccine, new evidence conclusively shows

If not for vaccinations, excess deaths in Australia would have been much higher, evidence conclusively shows.

It's amazing that this actually needs to be explained to people.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #20 - Jul 31st, 2024 at 4:14pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 31st, 2024 at 1:13pm:
Carl D wrote on Jul 30th, 2024 at 6:17pm:

Check it out!

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #21 - Jul 31st, 2024 at 4:25pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 31st, 2024 at 1:13pm:

Yes.

Over and over but they still don't get it. I've lost count of how many times we've tried.

But, I'm not sure if it's more or less times than I've pointed this out about that stupid meme Bobby's just posted again:

"AFRAID TO BREATH AIR"  Grin Grin Grin

I did post a corrected version of that meme a couple of years back and invited Sir Nail (and Bobby) to 'snag' it but they must have forgotten.  Roll Eyes

I still have it somewhere... don't know why I bothered saving it though?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 31st, 2024 at 5:52pm

Carl D wrote on Jul 31st, 2024 at 9:08am:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 30th, 2024 at 8:40pm:

Yeah, I can see how well that's working out here.

Quote:

Carl is nearly 67, weighs 90kg and walks to and from the shops (about a 2km round trip) several times a week.

But I'm not too keen on the idea of eating salads most of the time.

90 kg is probably 20 kg overweight.
take some personal responsibility and lose weight

your 2 km round trip would be better converted to 30 minutes of walking up the firestairs at belmont plaza.
this would be great zone 2 cardio and definitely reduce your risk of a stroke or coronary

not eating salads makes you 50 % more likely to get bowel cancer

so as not to bludge on the public hospital system, we need you to take "personal responsibility" and remain healthy as long as possible

then sign up for voluntary assisted dying so you dont have to slowly decay in an aged care facility

covid wont help you out of this slow decay. its too weak a virus to finish off even the very frail.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #23 - Aug 2nd, 2024 at 4:22pm

Thank you Doctor aquascoot.  Roll Eyes

I walked to the shops and back again this morning and now I'm down to 89kg for now.  Cool

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 4th, 2024 at 4:00pm

Check it out now. The article has been withdrawn Sad

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0379073824001968

Quote:
Withdrawn: A systematic review of autopsy findings in deaths after COVID-19 vaccination

This Article-in-Press has been withdrawn at the request of the Editors-in-Chief.

Members of the scientific community raised concerns about this Article-in-Press following its posting online. The concerns encompassed.

• Inappropriate citation of references.

• Inappropriate design of methodology.

• Errors, misrepresentation, and lack of factual support for the conclusions.

• Failure to recognise and cite disconfirming evidence.

The concerns were shared with the authors, who prepared a response and submitted a revised manuscript for consideration by the journal. In consideration of the extent of the concerns raised and the responses from the authors, the journal sent the revised manuscript to two independent peer-reviewers. The peer-reviewers concluded that the revised manuscript did not sufficiently address the concerns raised by the community and that it was not suitable for publication in the journal. The authors disagree with this withdrawal and dispute the grounds for it.

The full Elsevier Policy on Article Withdrawal can be found at
https://www.elsevier.com/about/policies/article-withdrawal

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 4th, 2024 at 4:03pm

Still available on the wayback machine thank god Wink They'll probably try and get that nobbled Sad

https://web.archive.org/web/20240621213400/https://www.sciencedirect.com/science...

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #26 - Aug 4th, 2024 at 4:22pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 4th, 2024 at 4:03pm:
Still available on the wayback machine thank god Wink They'll probably try and get that nobbled Sad

https://web.archive.org/web/20240621213400/https://www.sciencedirect.com/science...

And can you guess why that might happen?

Hint: the answer is in your previous post.

Extra hint: it's in the quote you posted.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Aug 4th, 2024 at 8:29pm

Carl D wrote on Aug 4th, 2024 at 4:22pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 4th, 2024 at 4:03pm:

And can you guess why that might happen?

Hint: the answer is in your previous post.

Extra hint: it's in the quote you posted.

Roll Eyes

No dickhead it's because Peter McCollough is one of the authors  Wink

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #28 - Aug 7th, 2024 at 9:04pm

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Aug 7th, 2024 at 9:46pm

Another one like geoff that has fallen on its sword. Be careful what you wish for carl Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print