Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Germany threatening activist for genocide speech (Read 171 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Germany threatening activist for genocide speech
Jul 27th, 2024 at 8:06pm

Nazism and Judaism have merged in Germany and infected the political system against free speech.

Nazism never left Germany and the remnants merged into the German political system probably with the consent and collusion of Israeli Jews who held dirt on the German Nazis and could expose them at any time. This is a tactic widely used by Mossad and other Israeli Jews to gain and maintain control over stooges.

The progeny of the Nazis who are currently in power in Germany have been commanded by Israeli Jews to act against against any media personalities that expose genocide by Israeli Jews.

Quote:
Ali Abunimah Rights and Accountability 27 July 2024

Authorities in Berlin are threatening me with prison for giving a speech via Zoom to an audience in Germany on that country’s role in Israel’s ongoing holocaust against the Palestinian people in Gaza.

I gave the talk anyway to thousands of people viewing it online, and you can watch it in the video above. It was part of the Palestine Conference in Exile held online on 25-26 July.

About two hours before my scheduled talk on 26 July, I received via a lawyer in Germany a 15-page notice from government authorities in Berlin informing me that I am prohibited from participating in the conference by any means, including online. The penalties include fines and up to one year in prison.

As I spoke from the United States, Germany can claim no jurisdiction over me, but I have been given to understand that German authorities may still open a criminal case against me for violating the order. So be it.
As I stated in the talk, I do not take orders from a regime that is participating in a genocide, and I take inspiration from Martin Luther King Jr., who wrote in his “Letter from a Birmingham Jail” that “one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.”

I would have made the same decision to speak even if I had been in Germany, and I am conscious that those organizing for Palestinian rights there, especially members of the Palestinian community and their Jewish comrades, have already faced serious repression, including bans, police beatings, home raids, arrests and other repressive measures.

Conference organizers say that the ban “echoes previous oppressive measures” and shows “once again the repressive face of German democracy.”

The organizers add in reference to the action against me: “The persecution of a journalist exposing Germany’s support of genocide mirrors the suppression of dissent and it raises critical questions about whether Germany has fully internalized the lessons of its past or if it is repeating the same mistakes under a different guise.”

In April, German authorities violently raided and shut down a Palestine conference in Berlin, banning speakers including Greek politician Yanis Varoufakis, Dr. Ghassan Abu Sitta, historian Salman Abu Sitta and me.

The only person who managed to speak before that conference was violently shut down was journalist Hebh Jamal. She participated in this conference too.

Ghassan Abu Sitta, the surgeon who treated victims in Gaza during the first month and a half of Israel’s genocide, was detained at the airport as he entered Germany to speak at the April conference, slapped with a ban on political activities, also threatened with fines and prison, and deported to the UK.

In Germany – the country whose leaders cry “Never Again!” – bearing witness to genocide is now a crime.

It was in response to that state violence and censorship that organizers held this conference completely online. Panels with other speakers will be published on the conference website in coming days.

Germany is guilty of genocide
My 20-minute talk covers Germany’s role in the ongoing Israeli genocide in Gaza, and Germany’s historical complicity with Zionism, a racist, fascistic and colonial ideology.

I talk about how Chancellor Olaf Scholz and foreign minister Annalena Baerbock have spread fabricated Israeli atrocity propaganda that justifies and incites genocide, and I called for both German leaders to be brought to justice.

I try to answer the question of why Germany, which purports to be a modern democracy, would arm and support Israel as it exterminates Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.

I explain that, in fact, the German alliance with Zionism predates World War II and has its roots in the anti-Semitic ideas of Protestants in the 19th century. It continued through the Nazi Holocaust and remains intact into the present day.

Indeed, far from being the modern democracy it proclaims itself to be, many of the institutions of West Germany – later reunified Germany – were founded by former members of the Hitler regime.

Former Nazis occupied many senior positions in the government of West Germany.

Kurt Kiesinger, who was West German chancellor in the 1960s, had joined the Nazi party in 1933, the year Hitler came to power. He had, as journalist Beate Klarsfeld explained, been a “high officer of Nazi propaganda” during the war.

Modern Germany’s intelligence service, known by its initials BND, was founded by Reinhard Gehlen, a senior Nazi spy chief under Hitler, and later a close collaborator of the CIA.

And well into the 1970s, the top ranks of West Germany’s justice ministry teemed with former members of Hitler’s Nazi party.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: Germany threatening activist for genocide speech
Reply #1 - Jul 27th, 2024 at 8:08pm

The nazi government of Germany is acting against free speech under the command of Jewish-Nazi collaborators.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 27th, 2024 at 10:22pm

Ok, let's discuss this,.
There is no Nazi Germany government in power at present.

https://www.oscepa.org/en/members/member-countries/germany

I have no doubt that there is a very strong right wing movement in Germany, particular towards the southern part. Much , much less Berlin and surrounding areas ( the most populous part).
As we see all over Europe, Germany is no different.
Germany history is well documented and no one on this forum needs a lecture from myself on it.

However I can share valuable insights into the current state of German thinking.

They have totally moved on from the Nazis and  while shamed except as history and are DETERMINED to never allow Nazism to flourish again.

It's not a lesson they learn, it's not a acceptance they feel they must make, it's the current generation of Germans who believe without any doubt they will not be led to war again and only wish to work and prosper .

You often call out citizens of complete countries and state as fact this is what they support and believe in.

That's totally bs.

No doubt there remains a small insignificant amount of Nazis in Germany. I have no doubt the German government is working right now to find them, trial them and imprisoned them.

Before you post your rubbish assumptions on what is going on in another country I would suggest you visit.

I may know a fraulein who will take very little time to educate yourself and dismiss your redculous speculation.

She won't bite💓

IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 27th, 2024 at 10:32pm

P.s I will not discuss the Women soccer at the Olympics

I have already heard enough.

I actually no longer take calls 🤣

I remain a proud ( if slightly bashed) matildas supporter!

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #4 - Jul 28th, 2024 at 12:26am

Nazism was not exterminated from Germany.

The sinister, surreptitious, death cult cabal will not release them from servitude to the death cult.

Nazism shall remain cleverly hidden until the sinister, surreptitious, death cult cabal has no further use for it.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #5 - Jul 28th, 2024 at 7:17am

Zelensky is a Jew and fuhrer of Ukraine Nazi Party which invades Russia. Jews organise the German Nazi government to invade Gaza and burn Mecca.  Hitler was an Israeli cabal lizard Russian.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print