Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Monk bash ozpol thread (Read 996 times)
Agnes..

Porco Rosso

Monk bash ozpol thread
Aug 15th, 2024 at 3:53pm

Bobby says on the very first page

"Is Monk gay"  without a single lead in to that question ????!!!

That kind of says it all dontchathink?

It's time to fess up Bobby- no dumb carpet jokes from you either?

Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave !!

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Re: Monk bash ozpol thread
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2024 at 4:42pm

Maybe Bobby washes carpets as a compromise to failure to satisfy women sexually.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #2 - Aug 16th, 2024 at 8:28am

“‘Bobby’ is a high school dropout.” Discuss.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2024 at 9:38am

Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 16th, 2024 at 8:28am:
“‘Bobby’ is a high school dropout.” Discuss.

I doubt he was a high school dropout. I figure that he was home-schooled by his 'parents'. I am sure that he studied hard and was booksmart. But, I bet his 'father' probably hit him one too many times. That is why he got caught up in bible readings. I bet he could quote nearly any line from the bible without needing to look it up.

My guess is that his first name is "Pete".

At this stage...
IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #4 - Aug 16th, 2024 at 10:03am

No, Ayn Marx can quote the bible like that, TVI™ not that good—think he is only interested in the bits of the bible that he thinks make him superior when he quotes them.

I posted a photo of my BSc, “Lisa Jones” and TVI™ ran away so forget about their claimed tertiary studies.

The way TVI™ fell for conman DuByne shows he has little knowledge of the physical world, not as much as a high school graduate would have. The mess his MRB is in, the way he avoids posting about the environment shows just massive ignorance, just like a high school dropout would show.

His posts elsewhere here are utterly simplistic, like a high school drop out would post.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Aug 16th, 2024 at 12:08pm

I did indeed quote the Bible this very day:

Bobby. wrote on Aug 16th, 2024 at 6:43am:
Dear Yadda,
many blessings -
you cry out as a voice in the wilderness -
unheard by the godless heathens that swarm this website.

1Cor.1  KJV

[27] But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

[28] And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

[29] That no flesh should glory in his presence.

[30] But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

[31] That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #6 - Aug 16th, 2024 at 2:56pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 16th, 2024 at 10:03am:
No, Ayn Marx can quote the bible like that, TVI™ not that good—think he is only interested in the bits of the bible that he thinks make him superior when he quotes them.

I am sure that Bobby is well-versed in the bible. But, maybe he should start reading "Lord of the Rings". That is my bible.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #7 - Aug 16th, 2024 at 5:58pm

Not really, TVI™ was posting in “Biblical English” when someone here  showed how wrong he was, showed “Thou hast” was incorrect verb there.

Nah, a few select bits of the bible he might know, most of the biblical quotes he posts he would have googled. It is all for show because TVI™ clearly is no christian.

TVI™ doesn’t read much.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #8 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 12:13am

I would not know much about the bible. I tried to read as much as I could. But, I ended up throwing my grandma's bible across the room in disgust. Then the ghost of grandma said "Just read the New Testament. The Old Testament is too Jewish". So, I said "Ahh, thank you Grandma". Mum said "Who are you talking to?". I said. Awww... nobody?".

A week later, I was banging my head against the Rockhampton Mental Health high-dependency unit padded wall. And the wardsman said "Just read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. You will feel better afterwards". So, I asked the wardsman to unbind my straight jacket. He said "I'll be back after I ask my supervisor". 25 minutes later, the door reopened, and the head supervisor said that if I was a good person, I could have a read of the bible.

I told him, "that was not what I wanted". So, they took off my straight jacket. And after a bit of a tussle of revenge with the people that put me in the straight jacket in the first place, I was awoken some time later, with one of the orderlies reading sections of MML&J. Normally, that kind of stuff puts me to sleep. But, I took note of what I heard. After he was done reading, he got up to leave. However, he left the bible behind. I was only in my hospital wear. I read the remainder.

My response: "What an amateur...".
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2024 at 7:26am by UnSubRocky »  

At this stage...
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 9:14am

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 17th, 2024 at 12:13am:
I would not know much about the bible. I tried to read as much as I could. But, I ended up throwing my grandma's bible across the room in disgust. Then the ghost of grandma said "Just read the New Testament. The Old Testament is too Jewish". So, I said "Ahh, thank you Grandma". Mum said "Who are you talking to?". I said. Awww... nobody?".

A week later, I was banging my head against the Rockhampton Mental Health high-dependency unit padded wall. And the wardsman said "Just read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. You will feel better afterwards". So, I asked the wardsman to unbind my straight jacket. He said "I'll be back after I ask my supervisor". 25 minutes later, the door reopened, and the head supervisor said that if I was a good person, I could have a read of the bible.

I told him, "that was not what I wanted". So, they took off my straight jacket. And after a bit of a tussle of revenge with the people that put me in the straight jacket in the first place, I was awoken some time later, with one of the orderlies reading sections of MML&J. Normally, that kind of stuff puts me to sleep. But, I took note of what I heard. After he was done reading, he got up to leave. However, he left the bible behind. I was only in my hospital wear. I read the remainder.

My response: "What an amateur...".

So you were a mental patient?   -

have you fully recovered yet or do you still have "episodes"  ?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #10 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 12:28pm

The high school drop out shows just how crass he can be.

Truly he is a little puke.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 3:54pm

You would be surprised to know that the majority of mental health 'issues' comes from two major directions of influence.

1. Religions
2. Media

These two juggernauts of human perceptions and belief systems are the two main culprits behind the 'foundation' for the majority of 'reasons' behind mental health... or I should say mental 'unhealth'.

Tired of the Black Dog 'guilt' trip and emotional blackmail telling you that you're a Racist, because you're apparently white (but don't have the blonde hair to prove it) and that you stole their land. Angry Angry
Well take up some Scuba Diving and jump in Beyond the Blue and feel the rapture of the deep.
Everyone knows Black people can't swim.  Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #12 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 3:55pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 17th, 2024 at 9:14am:

I was a patient at the Rockhampton Mental Health. I am diagnosed as a schizophrenic. A high-functioning schizophrenic.

Schizophrenics never "fully recover". They just manage their condition. I have diabetes due to my schizophrenia.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 4:13pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2024 at 3:54pm:
You would be surprised to know that the majority of mental health 'issues' comes from two major directions of influence.

1. Religions
2. Media

These two juggernauts of human perceptions and belief systems are the two main culprits behind the 'foundation' for the majority of 'reasons' behind mental health... or I should say mental 'unhealth'.

Tired of the Black Dog 'guilt' trip and emotional blackmail telling you that you're a Racist, because you're apparently white (but don't have the blonde hair to prove it) and that you stole their land. Angry Angry
Well take up some Scuba Diving and jump in Beyond the Blue and feel the rapture of the deep.
Everyone knows Black people can't swim.  Cheesy

Religions, media!  FMD....rubbish.

Drugs.

/End.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 4:20pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 17th, 2024 at 3:55pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 17th, 2024 at 9:14am:

I was a patient at the Rockhampton Mental Health. I am diagnosed as a schizophrenic. A high-functioning schizophrenic.

Schizophrenics never "fully recover". They just manage their condition. I have diabetes due to my schizophrenia.

That's scary - some schizophrenics hear voices telling them to kill other people.    Shocked

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print