Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Kansas rejects abortion ban (Read 2868 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Kansas rejects abortion ban
Aug 16th, 2024 at 8:17pm

Quote:
............   a traditionally conservative pocket of the United States reject a push to restrict abortion access.       ................

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-08-04/what-does-the-kansas-abortion-vote-mean-f...

This is a big deal. It was a law trump got through that threw womens rights back 60 years.
A backbone of hardcore 'conservative christians' intolerance has been broken.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Kansas rejects abortion ban
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2024 at 9:18pm

Repealing the Roe v Wade legislation was one of the most backwards steps the United States has ever taken legislatively and really does defy belief. The fact that they don't want, for example, a 12 year old rape victim to be able to have an abortion so she doesn't have to carry the baby of her rapist when she's just a child herself shows just how devoid they (Republicans) are of a moral compass. I hope that the Dems are somehow able to overcome that repeal and bring back the right to choose for women.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #2 - Aug 16th, 2024 at 9:29pm

Abortion is now an issue for each State to decide. Acting like it is some kind of rape or incest solution is dishonest. It is last step birth control for women who would rather murder their unborn then face the responsibility of Motherhood. Tens of thousands of abortions are performed each year for convenience, not rape or incest. Extinction of the native population and replacement by the third world is the goal.

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2024 at 9:33pm

Mortdooley wrote on Aug 16th, 2024 at 9:29pm:
Abortion is now an issue for each State to decide. Acting like it is some kind of rape or incest solution is dishonest. It is last step birth control for women who would rather murder their unborn then face the responsibility of Motherhood. Tens of thousands of abortions are performed each year for convenience, not rape or incest. Extinction of the native population and replacement by the third world is the goal.

What about women (and young girls who are still children themselves) who are raped and fall pregnant at the hands of their rapist? What about women who are unable to carry the baby to full term without putting their own life in mortal danger due to an unforeseen medical episode? Are you really saying that women and girls in these couple of situations outlined above do not deserve to have the right to abort the pregnancy?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 16th, 2024 at 10:22pm

It's a pity more women in 1946 didn't have access to safe abortions.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #5 - Aug 16th, 2024 at 10:30pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2024 at 10:22pm:

I'm betting right now that your post will confuse the heck out of a few people here.

Smiley

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #6 - Aug 16th, 2024 at 11:04pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 16th, 2024 at 8:17pm:
Quote:
............   a traditionally conservative pocket of the United States reject a push to restrict abortion access.       ................

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-08-04/what-does-the-kansas-abortion-vote-mean-f...

This is a big deal. It was a law trump got through that threw womens rights back 60 years.

Broken, I think not.....it took 50 years to overcome Roe.....determination & conviction will once more overcome evil & prevail...... Move over & get out the way.... "We have not yet begun to fight"!!! - John Paul Jones....

« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2024 at 11:12pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 12:56am

Right. Not to mention the post-birth abortions supported by Democrats.

Not only do they import illegals to rig the vote, they attempt to cull decent Republican voters.

If that's not a deep state, I don't know what is.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 12:59am

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 17th, 2024 at 12:56am:

Not only do they import illegals to rig the vote, they attempt to cull decent Republican voters.

those are both lies

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 1:23am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 17th, 2024 at 12:59am:

those are both lies

So the Democrats say. Look, they all lie - Karmala more than anybody.

You don't expect Mr Trump to take that lying down, surely. You have to fight back against the lies.

More than twenty million illegals - some are saying double or triple that amount, we just don't know. It could be as high as a hundred million. Many of them are stone cold killers.

You don't think they're being sent in just for the free healthcare and four star accomodation, do you?

They're being sent in for a reason, Sprint. You shouldn't have to guess what that is.

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 7:06am

No such thing as a “post-birth abortion”. It simply doesn’t exist. Stop regurgitating Trumps’ lies!

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #11 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 7:20am

Only a brain dead Texuun retard truly believes this. moron torty since you're feeling so patriotic try killing yourself; you'll be doing America a favor

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #12 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 7:21am

Panther wrote on Aug 16th, 2024 at 11:04pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 16th, 2024 at 8:17pm:
Quote:

Broken, I think not.....it took 50 years to overcome Roe.....determination & conviction will once more overcome evil & prevail...... Move over & get out the way.... "We have not yet begun to fight"!!! - John Paul Jones....

https://i.imgur.com/uROhOtr.png

Oh look, it's the RuZZian cosplayer thinking he's American

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 7:23am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2024 at 10:22pm:

Would've been in late 1945, actually.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 17th, 2024 at 10:56am

Armchair_Politician wrote on Aug 17th, 2024 at 7:06am:

No such thing as a “post-birth abortion”. It simply doesn’t exist. Stop regurgitating Trumps’ lies!

How do you know it doesn't exist?

Go on, prove it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print