Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The nurse's are revolting (Read 1255 times)
Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The nurse's are revolting
Aug 27th, 2024 at 10:18pm

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton
Re: The nurse's are revolting
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2024 at 10:29pm

*"The nurses exercise proper hygiene procedure" you mean, Dave.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Aug 31st, 2024 at 11:45pm

Bloody Commos... hairy-chested, sweaty  hammer wielders.... oh - sorry - wrong Nion (Union after they tossed U out)...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 2nd, 2024 at 2:01pm

yeah.

i think my wife may have to give it up soon.

only weighs 50 kg and patients are becoming more and more entitled

1/2 the ward is oldies or fatties that the family dont want to care for

first sign of anything and they call an ambulance and granny dump to cas.

then the relatives turn up all virtuous and give my missus a hard time because entitled granny needs to be lifted up so the pillows can be fluffed up.

most piss or poop the bed and then hit the buzzer and expect a 50 kg nurse to change the sheets

one mole even threw her used sanitary pads on the floor and then hit the buzzer for a nurse to come and pick them up (and this whilst the moles kids were there eating fast food and gesturing to my wife to pick it up, toute suite)

there is no idea of 'personal responsibility" amongst patients any more ( though my missus does enjoy looking after the tough old farmers).

but the sloppy meth heads who now infect public hospitals mean most of the good nurses will leave.

nurses are grossly underpaid

thankfully i make a motza so i dont really know why my misses keeps going to work

i suppose its out of a sense of giving and a work ethic

the next generation of nurses will certainly not have this

if you dont take 'personal responsibility' for your health, you are going to find yourself in hospitals resembling hell

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton
Reply #4 - Sep 2nd, 2024 at 2:03pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 31st, 2024 at 11:45pm:
Bloody Commos... hairy-chested, sweaty  hammer wielders.... oh - sorry - wrong Nion (Union after they tossed U out)...

F.U.2, Grapps.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #5 - Sep 2nd, 2024 at 2:08pm

aquascoot wrote on Sep 2nd, 2024 at 2:01pm:
yeah.

i think my wife may have to give it up soon.

only weighs 50 kg and patients are becoming more and more entitled

1/2 the ward is oldies or fatties that the family dont want to care for

first sign of anything and they call an ambulance and granny dump to cas.

then the relatives turn up all virtuous and give my missus a hard time because entitled granny needs to be lifted up so the pillows can be fluffed up.

most piss or poop the bed and then hit the buzzer and expect a 50 kg nurse to change the sheets

one mole even threw her used sanitary pads on the floor and then hit the buzzer for a nurse to come and pick them up (and this whilst the moles kids were there eating fast food and gesturing to my wife to pick it up, toute suite)

there is no idea of 'personal responsibility" amongst patients any more ( though my missus does enjoy looking after the tough old farmers).

but the sloppy meth heads who now infect public hospitals mean most of the good nurses will leave.

nurses are grossly underpaid

thankfully i make a motza so i dont really know why my misses keeps going to work

i suppose its out of a sense of giving and a work ethic

the next generation of nurses will certainly not have this

if you dont take 'personal responsibility' for your health, you are going to find yourself in hospitals resembling hell

Aquascoot's wife goes to work so Aquascoot won't have to and it keeps her away from the hateful toxic opinions Aquascoot delights to utter.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 2nd, 2024 at 4:37pm

aquascoot and his wife both work hard but aquascoot runs 2 businesses and hence , is rewarded for his services.

unfortunately, the entitled population of bottom feeders who treat our public hospitals like their own personal hotel have no concept of anyone but their own narcissistic miserable selves

in business we would call such people "lead customers' and we would jettison them

unfortunately in the health system, they cant be jettisoned

they just turn up over and over, expecting nurses to be their personal bed servants.

nurses morale has hit rock bottom

i expect a mass exodus because the younger generations coming thru are certainly not of the mindset to "serve without complaint"

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 2nd, 2024 at 4:40pm

Opinion Piece from Queensland Nurses and Midwives Union (QNMU) Secretary Sarah Beaman 

International Nurses Day (IND) 12 May 2024 

The state’s ongoing and worsening workforce health crisis is forcing frontline nurses to think about walking away. 

Some have already left. Other Queensland Health (QH) nurses are going part time in order to survive unsafe conditions linked to chronic understaffing in public facilities state-wide. They are also experiencing exhaustion, burn out and extreme concern for their patients and colleagues.  

In fact, a recent QMNU survey of 20,000 members found 46% of QH nurses and midwives questioned were considering leaving in the next 12 months. 

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #8 - Sep 2nd, 2024 at 5:33pm

aquascoot wrote on Sep 2nd, 2024 at 4:40pm:
Opinion Piece from Queensland Nurses and Midwives Union (QNMU) Secretary Sarah Beaman 

The state’s ongoing and worsening workforce health crisis is forcing frontline nurses to think about walking away. 

Some have already left. Other Queensland Health (QH) nurses are going part time in order to survive unsafe conditions linked to chronic understaffing in public facilities state-wide. They are also experiencing exhaustion, burn out and extreme concern for their patients and colleagues.  

In fact, a recent QMNU survey of 20,000 members found 46% of QH nurses and midwives questioned were considering leaving in the next 12 months. 

I don't suppose you'd like to take a wild guess at what is causing this crisis?

And not just in Queensland, it's happening all around Australia.

Perhaps you could shoot off a quick email to your hero, Dr. Death/Lex Luthor Gerrard and ask him?  Undecided

Hint: Properly fitted high quality masks worn by ALL healthcare workers would go a long way towards solving this crisis.

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #9 - Sep 2nd, 2024 at 5:35pm

aquascoot wrote on Sep 2nd, 2024 at 4:37pm:
... aquascoot runs 2 businesses ...

Hate propagation is not a legitimate business.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #10 - Sep 2nd, 2024 at 5:48pm

Carl D wrote on Sep 2nd, 2024 at 5:33pm:

Perhaps you could shoot off a quick email to your hero, Dr. Death/Lex Luthor Gerrard and ask him?  Undecided

Hint: Properly fitted high quality masks worn by ALL healthcare workers would go a long way towards solving this crisis.

It wouldn't do a damned thing. My son is a nurse at GCUH in emergency and he's thinking of how to exit, nothing to do with masks.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 2nd, 2024 at 5:52pm

hi carl

you are so out of touch its not funny

my dear wife was working yesterday at her small hospital west of brisbane

temp 37 degrees

air con doesnt work too well (too much money spent on covid i guess).

covid case on  the ward (not the reason for admission Roll Eyes Roll Eyes)

the doctors refuse to mask up

nurse unit manager asked how people felt about ppe and masking

3 of the nurses said they would be taking immediate sick leave and vacating the premises if the order came to wear ppe and n95 masks

it is simply suffocating to shower patients in ppe when you cant breath and the steam is rising

the CFMEU would never allow it

and the nurse unti manager agreed it would not be happening

the ward does have a negative pressure room built at great expense and NEVER USED.

they were using it for paediatric patients and staff kept getting locked in there

now its used as a storage room

i dont think you have any idea just how run off their feet staff are

and you selfishly expect them to do it in a plastic sweatsuit whilst they can hardly breathe

is their no end to your ignorance

now run off and call this word salad and then chat to gweggy about your aunt  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #12 - Sep 2nd, 2024 at 6:04pm

Good God!

I would rather take the chance and operate on myself (or ask my 94 year old aunt to do it) rather than go to that hospital.

Says a lot about the state of Queensland's health system (and their useless CHO), doesn't it?

But, I guess it isn't as bad as the South Australian health system sh!tshow at the moment... but I'm sure they're catching up fast. And the rest of the States and Territories are not far behind.

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 2nd, 2024 at 6:16pm

Setanta wrote on Sep 2nd, 2024 at 5:48pm:
Carl D wrote on Sep 2nd, 2024 at 5:33pm:

It wouldn't do a damned thing. My son is a nurse at GCUH in emergency and he's thinking of how to exit, nothing to do with masks.

Yes ... I thought what a ridiculous statement. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - Sep 2nd, 2024 at 6:20pm

Carl D wrote on Sep 2nd, 2024 at 6:04pm:
Good God!

I would rather take the chance and operate on myself (or ask my 94 year old aunt to do it) rather than go to that hospital.

Says a lot about the state of Queensland's health system (and their useless CHO), doesn't it?

But, I guess it isn't as bad as the South Australian health system sh!tshow at the moment... but I'm sure they're catching up fast. And the rest of the States and Territories are not far behind.

Quote:
Gold Coast University Hospital has been ranked in the top 250 hospitals in the world as part of the annual NewsWeek World’s Best Hospitals survey.

In the national rankings, Gold Coast University Hospital (GCUH) ranked seventh in Australia and Robina Hospital ranked 42nd.
https://www.goldcoast.health.qld.gov.au/about-us/news/global-status-gold-coast-u...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print