Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The debate summed up
Reply #120 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 1:11pm

Armchair_Politician wrote on Sep 12th, 2024 at 1:08pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 12th, 2024 at 10:42am:
Sir lastnail wrote on Sep 12th, 2024 at 10:09am:
Trump is up in the polls after the debate

It would make sense for him to do another then.

However, when asked by the Harris team if he wants a second debate, he said 'no'.

He chickened out.

If the rapist does so good in debates, why is he too scared to debate Kamala a second time?

I'm curious.

What happened to "anywhere, any time"? He's scared of her now, and rightly so.

Yep. 
S
hit scared.

Minutes after the debate, the Harris team said 'let's do it again'.

Trump said 'no', and made a hasty retreat out the back door of the building.

What a pathetic coward.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #121 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 2:46pm

Quote:
........ In typical Trump fashion, his posts were laced with personal attacks, conspiracy theories, and complaints about unfair treatment.            ....

https://edition.chainityai.com/trump-loses-his-mind-in-am-after-disaster-debate/...

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #122 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 5:19pm

Trump is up in the polls after the debate Wink

I'm watching it.......

@ 03.35            
"Pundits said Harris won the debate....Undecided voters weren't so sure."

Yep.

And we all know who the 'Pundits' are speaking for.

.......the LEFTISTS and the LEFTIST MSM.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 6:52pm

On Wednesday’s broadcast of Newsmax TV’s “The Record,” Commission on Presidential Debates Co-Founder and Co-Chair Frank J. Fahrenkopf Jr., who also was Chair of the RNC, stated the performance by moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis was “the worst performance that I’ve seen” and that they “clearly were oversized, I think, on the way they treated” 2024 Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump and “bent backwards to help” 2024 Democratic presidential candidate Vice President Kamala Harris.

Fahrenkopf said, “I thought one of the things that really shocked me last night was the way the moderators handled it. We always explain to our moderators, and we’ve done 33 of those, Greta, starting back in 1988, that their job is to be facilitators. They’re not to get involved themselves. It’s different than if you had someone on your show and you asked them a question and they answered it in a different way than they said a month before, you would correct them. But moderators are not supposed to do that. A debate is between the candidates, not a debate between the candidate and the moderators. And these moderators, so far as I was concerned, it was the worst performance that I’ve seen. And I’ve — as I said, I’ve done 33 of these things over the years. I don’t know what their thoughts were, but they clearly were oversized, I think, on the way they treated the former President and the way they treated the present Vice President, I think they bent backwards to help her.”
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/09/11/commission-on-presidential-debates-co...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #124 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 6:53pm

Harris never answered even the first question.
    Angry

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/harris-trump-presidential-debate-transcript/stor...

DAVID MUIR
Quote:
When it comes to the economy, do you believe Americans are better off than they were four years ago?

VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS:
Quote:
So, I was raised as a middle-class kid. And I am actually the only person on this stage who has a plan that is about lifting up the middle class and working people of America. I believe in the ambition, the aspirations, the dreams of the American people. And that is why I imagine and have actually a plan to build what I call an opportunity economy. Because here's the thing. We know that we have a shortage of homes and housing, and the cost of housing is too expensive for far too many people. We know that young families need support to raise their children. And I intend on extending a tax cut for those families of $6,000, which is the largest child tax credit that we have given in a long time. So that those young families can afford to buy a crib, buy a car seat, buy clothes for their children. My passion, one of them, is small businesses. I was actually -- my mother raised my sister and me but there was a woman who helped raise us. We call her our second mother. She was a small business owner. I love our small businesses. My plan is to give a $50,000 tax deduction to start-up small businesses, knowing they are part of the backbone of America's economy. My opponent, on the other hand, his plan is to do what he has done before, which is to provide a tax cut for billionaires and big corporations, which will result in $5 trillion to America's deficit. My opponent has a plan that I call the Trump sales tax, which would be a 20% tax on everyday goods that you rely on to get through the month. Economists have said that Trump's sales tax would actually result for middle-class families in about $4,000 more a year because of his policies and his ideas about what should be the backs of middle-class people paying for tax cuts for billionaires.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #125 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 7:29pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 12th, 2024 at 6:53pm:
    Angry

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/harris-trump-presidential-debate-transcript/stor...

DAVID MUIR
Quote:
When it comes to the economy, do you believe Americans are better off than they were four years ago?

Quote:
So, I was raised as a middle-class kid. And I am actually the only person on this stage who has a plan that is about lifting up the middle class and working people of America. I believe in the ambition, the aspirations, the dreams of the American people. And that is why I imagine and have actually a plan to build what I call an opportunity economy. Because here's the thing. We know that we have a shortage of homes and housing, and the cost of housing is too expensive for far too many people. We know that young families need support to raise their children. And I intend on extending a tax cut for those families of $6,000, which is the largest child tax credit that we have given in a long time. So that those young families can afford to buy a crib, buy a car seat, buy clothes for their children. My passion, one of them, is small businesses. I was actually -- my mother raised my sister and me but there was a woman who helped raise us. We call her our second mother. She was a small business owner. I love our small businesses. My plan is to give a $50,000 tax deduction to start-up small businesses, knowing they are part of the backbone of America's economy. My opponent, on the other hand, his plan is to do what he has done before, which is to provide a tax cut for billionaires and big corporations, which will result in $5 trillion to America's deficit. My opponent has a plan that I call the Trump sales tax, which would be a 20% tax on everyday goods that you rely on to get through the month. Economists have said that Trump's sales tax would actually result for middle-class families in about $4,000 more a year because of his policies and his ideas about what should be the backs of middle-class people paying for tax cuts for billionaires.

And she still beat Trump hahaha

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #126 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 7:29pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 12th, 2024 at 5:19pm:
Trump is up in the polls after the debate Wink

I'm watching it.......

@ 03.35            
"Pundits said Harris won the debate....Undecided voters weren't so sure."

Yep.

And we all know who the 'Pundits' are speaking for.

.......the LEFTISTS and the LEFTIST MSM.

You know that this is a rightie nutter who just makes it up ?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #127 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 7:29pm

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 7:49pm

The debate summed up

- Trump lied

- Harris won

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 7:49pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 12th, 2024 at 7:29pm:

Obfuscation Rules OK? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #130 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 7:50pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 12th, 2024 at 7:49pm:
The debate summed up

- Trump lied

- Harris won

Hope not - if Harris wins we'll all be dead from WW3.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 7:53pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 12th, 2024 at 7:29pm:
    Angry

DAVID MUIR
Quote:

Quote:

Boy, did she ever.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 7:56pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 12th, 2024 at 1:11pm:
Armchair_Politician wrote on Sep 12th, 2024 at 1:08pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 12th, 2024 at 10:42am:
Trump is up in the polls after the debate

It would make sense for him to do another then.

However, when asked by the Harris team if he wants a second debate, he said 'no'.

He chickened out.

If the rapist does so good in debates, why is he too scared to debate Kamala a second time?

I'm curious.

What happened to "anywhere, any time"? He's scared of her now, and rightly so.

Yep. 
S
hit scared.

Minutes after the debate, the Harris team said 'let's do it again'.

Trump said 'no', and made a hasty retreat out the back door of the building.

What a pathetic coward.

are you referring to people who trash talk strangers on the internet ?

i agree Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 7:58pm

Fact: rapist was beaten by an intelligent woman.

Check.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #134 - Sep 12th, 2024 at 8:11pm

Angry

DAVID MUIR
Quote:

Quote:

Yes, Bobby is totally correct here

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
Send Topic Print