Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Chicken Run - Trump too scared for a 3rd debate (Read 178 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Chicken Run - Trump too scared for a 3rd debate
Sep 13th, 2024 at 7:02am

Quote:
Trump announces there will be ‘no third debate’ after polls show 23 point victory for Harris

Former president continues to face criticism over his rambling debate performance, a bad evening capped off when Taylor Swift officially endorsed Kamala Harris

Donald Trump will not take part in another debate against Vice President Kamala Harris, the Republican candidate announced on his Truth Social platform on Thursday.

“When a prizefighter loses a fight, the first words out of his mouth are, ‘I WANT A REMATCH,’” Trump wrote. “Polls clearly show that I won the Debate against Comrade Kamala Harris, the Democrats’ Radical Left Candidate, on Tuesday night, and she immediately called for a Second Debate.”

“She was a no-show at the Fox Debate, and refused to do NBC & CBS,” he added. “KAMALA SHOULD FOCUS ON WHAT SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE DURING THE LAST ALMOST FOUR YEAR PERIOD.

“THERE WILL BE NO THIRD DEBATE!”

This comes as the former president is continuing to battle the fallout from the debate, which he was widely believed to have lost after allowing himself to be baited by the Democrat into ranting about Haitian immigrants eating domestic pets and defending the entertainment value of his political rallies.

Three major snap polls of viewers conducted in the aftermath of the contest suggest Harris came out comfortably on top by a combined margin of 23 percentage points.

Link

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Chicken Run - Trump too scared for a 3rd debate
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 7:06am

No surprise there.

To be honest, I was surprised he actually showed up for the second debate.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 7:28am

John Smith wrote on Sep 13th, 2024 at 7:06am:
No surprise there.

To be honest, I was surprised he actually showed up for the second debate.

Yeah, same here.

I bet he regrets it now, just like his supporters do. Especially the likes of Baron, who cling desperately to viewer polls from laughable sources like Newsmax, or Bobby, who absurdly claimed he "Aced" the debate before it even began.

It's the same delusional fantasy these people live in, where facts don't matter, and they convince themselves that Trump can do no wrong despite all evidence to the contrary.

The flood of MAGA tears has been absolutely overwhelming, honestly, we're nearing biblical proportions here. At this rate, we might need another Noah just to handle the deluge of their collective self-pity.

Now Trump’s too terrified to face Harris again. How exactly do he and his supporters plan to convince anyone he can stand up to Putin or Kim Jong Un when he’s fleeing from a debate with Harris? If he can't handle her, what hope does he have against actual adversaries on the world stage?

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 10:02am

There's only one reason he would go from "anywhere, any time" to "THERE WILL BE NO THIRD DEBATE!". What's that reason, you ask? He's petrified of losing a second debate against her, which is exactly what would happen. Of course Trump is going to say he won that debate. Of course J.D. Vance is going to say Harris lost that debate. It's a given. But in the real world, everyone knows (including Trump and Vance, I suspect) that Harris wiped the floor with Trump and he not only lost - he lost HUGE! Oh, and this picture is from Trump's very own Facebook page, clearly demonstrating the level of delusion that exists in his mind...

Trump_008.jpg (240 KB | 8 )
Trump_008.jpg

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 10:28am

Trump has done two debates already.
That is the usual number.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 10:29am

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #6 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 10:35am

The pathetic excuses begin.

Anytime, Anywhere, Any place!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 10:37am

Oh man, what a little pussy Trump is.

Gets his ass handed to him by an intelligent woman and he runs for the hills.

Hilarious.

He hasn't run away from something this fast since the Vietnam draft.

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 10:38am

Frank wrote on Sep 13th, 2024 at 10:29am:

He is running scared!  Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 10:43am

"Donald Trump ... said he was willing to debate his Democratic rival Kamala Harris three times in September on different television networks."

"Trump said he had proposed three debates with three television networks in September."

Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 10:46am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 13th, 2024 at 10:43am:

"Donald Trump ... said he was willing to debate his Democratic rival Kamala Harris three times in September on different television networks."

"Trump said he had proposed three debates with three television networks in September."

Grin

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 10:59am

Grin

There's only one thing I'm wondering now. Who pulled the plug on the third debate? Was it Trump himself, or one of his senior campaign staff who convinced him to pull the plug? Honestly, I don't know what the answer to that question is. Could be that he really believes in his twisted mind that he won and wanted to "beat" Harris again but his campaign staff told him it would not be a good idea. Or maybe his campaign staff said privately to him that he lost and he won't be able to come back from the disaster that was the debate against Harris.

I am looking forward to the debate against Walz and Vance. I think that Walz will win, not because I'm pro-Democrat at present. I think that Walz will win because he's comfortable in his own skin and has that folksy charm about him whereas Vance struggles to reach out to the common man and appears awkward and out of his depth when attempting to talk to ordinary Americans. Also, what can Vance bring to the debate? I mean, seriously - all the Trump-Vance campaign has is a campaign built on lies and conspiracy theories. We now KNOW that Trump has no plan for healthcare. We now KNOW that Trump has no plan for dealing with the Ukraine war. It's clear that Trump has no plan full-stop. So there really isn't a way for Vance to respond to any questions put forth by moderators other than to do what Trump did - go off on nonsensical tangents that make him look like a stark raving mad lunatic.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 11:08am

Armchair_Politician wrote on Sep 13th, 2024 at 10:59am:

Grin

There's only one thing I'm wondering now. Who pulled the plug on the third debate? Was it Trump himself, or one of his senior campaign staff who convinced him to pull the plug? Honestly, I don't know what the answer to that question is. Could be that he really believes in his twisted mind that he won and wanted to "beat" Harris again but his campaign staff told him it would not be a good idea. Or maybe his campaign staff said privately to him that he lost and he won't be able to come back from the disaster that was the debate against Harris.

I am looking forward to the debate against Walz and Vance. I think that Walz will win, not because I'm pro-Democrat at present. I think that Walz will win because he's comfortable in his own skin and has that folksy charm about him whereas Vance struggles to reach out to the common man and appears awkward and out of his depth when attempting to talk to ordinary Americans. Also, what can Vance bring to the debate? I mean, seriously - all the Trump-Vance campaign has is a campaign built on lies and conspiracy theories. We now KNOW that Trump has no plan for healthcare. We now KNOW that Trump has no plan for dealing with the Ukraine war. It's clear that Trump has no plan full-stop. So there really isn't a way for Vance to respond to any questions put forth by moderators other than to do what Trump did - go off on nonsensical tangents that make him look like a stark raving mad lunatic.

I think DonOld knows he lost the debate, and he made the decision on his own not to do another.

If anyone in his team told him he lost, they'd be fired on the spot.

As far as Vance and Walz goes, you're spot on.

Walz should walk all over Vance - he IS weird.

Did you see him trying to order donuts?

I've never seen anything so awkward and uncomfortable in my life.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #13 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 11:13am

His performance was almost as bad as Biden's...  Will their benefactors replace Trump?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 13th, 2024 at 11:15am

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 13th, 2024 at 11:13am:
His performance was almost as bad as Biden's...  Will their benefactors replace Trump?

He's not owned by the faceless donors like the Dems are.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print