greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

How Stupid is JD?
Sep 15th, 2024 at 12:05pm

Seriously?

Vance is an absolute clown.

He says this about TayTay:

..........  “We admire Taylor Swift’s music. But I don’t think most Americans, whether they like her music, or are fans of hers or not, are going to be influenced by a billionaire celebrity who I think is fundamentally disconnected from the interests and problems of most people,” Mr Vance said.      .........

Yes, that's right.  He said:

"I don’t think most Americans ... are going to be influenced by a billionaire celebrity who ... is fundamentally disconnected from the interests and problems of most people”.

Now, doesn't that sound exactly like his boss?

A billionaire celebrity who is fundamentally disconnected from the interests and problems of most people - that's the perfect description of Trump.

JD should stick to couches (literally), coz politics isn't working out too well for him.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How Stupid is JD?
Reply #1 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 12:26pm

Quote:
How Stupid is JD?

That's why trump picked him.

Trump has already tried a VP that could think for himself. That didn't work out so well after he refused to overturn the election results. It's only right that he now try someone incapable of coherent thought.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 12:31pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 12:26pm:
Quote:
How Stupid is JD?

Trump has already tried a VP that could think for himself. That didn't work out so well after he refused to overturn the election results. It's only right that he now try someone incapable of coherent thought.

Yes, it's a good point.

And he chose well.

JD can't even order donuts.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 2:13pm

This is what is stupid in the eyes of a clapped out Serbian and a thick housepainter of indeterminate issue:

Using the G.I. Bill,[25][26] Vance attended Ohio State University from September 2007[27] to August 2009,[28] graduating summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and philosophy.[29] During his first year in college, he worked for Republican state senator Bob Schuler.[30]

After graduating from Ohio State, Vance attended Yale Law School.[31][32] He became close friends with Jamil Jivani, a future Conservative member of Canadian parliament.[33] During his first year, Professor Amy Chua, author of the 2011 book Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, persuaded him to begin writing his memoir, Hillbilly Elegy.[34]

Vance was one of 99 editors of The Yale Law Journal for volume 122.[35] and graduated in 2013 with a Juris Doctor degree.

They think Bbwian and karnal and mothra are a smart.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 2:23pm

Not sure the couch f
u
cker's boss is gonna like this:

"I don’t think most Americans ... are going to be influenced by a billionaire celebrity who ... is fundamentally disconnected from the interests and problems of most people”.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 3:04pm

Frank wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 2:13pm:
This is what is stupid in the eyes of a clapped out Serbian and a thick housepainter of indeterminate issue:

no need to feel left out Frank. You're almost as stupid as Vance. I did try to tell you to get a refund on all those school fee's. You certainly didn't get what you paid for, but you wouldn't listen.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 3:05pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 12:26pm:
Quote:
How Stupid is JD?

Just so, JS, but don't put too much faith in Mike's self determination. The legal advice he took was that refusing to accept the results of the 2020 election would put him in jail. A clear cut case of election interference that his own DL will go down for should he lose the 2024 election.

They're the stakes in this one. JD might be a little bit naughty, but I doubt he'd take a bullet for DL. Mike did it to save himself.

They're all as bad as each other, no?

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 3:11pm

Using the G.I. Bill,[25][26] Vance attended Ohio State University from September 2007[27] to August 2009,[28] graduating summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and philosophy.[29] During his first year in college, he worked for Republican state senator Bob Schuler.[30]

After graduating from Ohio State, Vance attended Yale Law School.[31][32] He became close friends with Jamil Jivani, a future Conservative member of Canadian parliament.[33] During his first year, Professor Amy Chua, author of the 2011 book Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, persuaded him to begin writing his memoir, Hillbilly Elegy.[34]

Vance was one of 99 editors of The Yale Law Journal for volume 122.[35] and graduated in 2013 with a Juris Doctor degree.

Vance was a glorified journalist who only served long enough to complete his mandatory obligation for enlistment and never left his desk, Walz served in a combat role leading other soldiers and reached the highest non-commissioned rank in the military after more than 25 years of service. Quite the difference there.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 3:19pm

Armchair_Politician wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 3:11pm:

Vance was a glorified journalist who only served long enough to complete his mandatory obligation for enlistment and never left his desk, Walz served in a combat role leading other soldiers and reached the highest non-commissioned rank in the military after more than 25 years of service. Quite the difference there.

Incorrect.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 3:24pm

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/walzs-military-record-vances-accusations-stolen-...

Republican JD Vance is alleging Democrat Tim Walz is guilty of "stolen valor" -

- an explosive allegation that supporters of Walz say goes too far.

The allegation also has legal implications.
It's against federal law to lie about military service to try to defraud people.

While there's no evidence that Walz is guilty of such a crime, there are questions about how Walz has talked about his service, including claims that he carried a gun "in war," when he never saw active combat.

The Harris-Walz campaign issued a statement saying that "in his 24 years of service, the Governor carried, fired and trained others to use weapons of war innumerable times. Governor Walz would never insult or undermine any American's service to this country -- in fact, he thanks Senator Vance for putting his life on the line for our country. It's the American way."

On Thursday, while speaking with reporters in Detroit, Michigan, Harris said, "Listen, I praise anyone who has presented themselves to serve our country. And I think that we all should."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 3:25pm

Let's watch how he interacts with humans again.

This is hilarious:

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 3:27pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 3:19pm:

Incorrect.

I never said he saw actual combat, but that he was in a combat-oriented role. During his service he worked in disaster response postings following floods and tornadoes and was deployed overseas. In 1989, he earned the title of Nebraska Citizen-Soldier of the Year. After Walz completed 20 years of service which was needed to retire from the Guard, he reenlisted instead of retiring, and later cited the September 11, 2001 attacks as the reason for his reenlistment. He was able to retire from August 2002, according to the National Guard. In August 2003, he deployed with the Minnesota National Guard to Vicenza, Italy, for nine months, to serve with the European Security Force as part of Operation Enduring Freedom. He attained the rank of Command Sergeant Major (CSM) near the end of his service and briefly was the senior enlisted soldier of 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery Regiment. Walz's decorations include the Army Commendation Medal, two Army Achievement Medals, two National Defense Service Medals, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, and an Army Reserve Components Achievement Medal with five oakleaf clusters.

Vance didn't do a quarter of that in his brief time with the USMC. Trump didn't even serve - chickened out complaining of sore feet.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:00pm

Armchair_Politician wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 3:27pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 3:19pm:

Incorrect.

I never said he saw actual combat, but that he was in a combat-oriented role. During his service he worked in disaster response postings following floods and tornadoes and was deployed overseas. In 1989, he earned the title of Nebraska Citizen-Soldier of the Year. After Walz completed 20 years of service which was needed to retire from the Guard, he reenlisted instead of retiring, and later cited the September 11, 2001 attacks as the reason for his reenlistment. He was able to retire from August 2002, according to the National Guard. In August 2003, he deployed with the Minnesota National Guard to Vicenza, Italy, for nine months, to serve with the European Security Force as part of Operation Enduring Freedom. He attained the rank of Command Sergeant Major (CSM) near the end of his service and briefly was the senior enlisted soldier of 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery Regiment. Walz's decorations include the Army Commendation Medal, two Army Achievement Medals, two National Defense Service Medals, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, and an Army Reserve Components Achievement Medal with five oakleaf clusters.

Vance didn't do a quarter of that in his brief time with the USMC. Trump didn't even serve - chickened out complaining of sore feet.

Thank goodness Daddy Trump was able to pay off that doctor so that he'd say little Donnie had bone-spurs.

He dodged a bullet there.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:22pm

Oh, I see. You think JD's university qualifications excuse his fake, superficial rancour, his relentless Freudian slips and gaffs, his mealy-mouthed backflipping, mendacious squirming and hypocrisy, do you?

I say, dear boy, not even the Trumpist die-hards are doing that. You're in a space all on your own - a JD-fancier. Good show.

So given your steadfast integrity, I'm curious. What do you plan to say when your DL and his suck go down?

It won't be the standard oh well, better luck next time response, we know that much. What devious tricks and fraud are the leftards going to pull next time?

Do tell, dear boy. We all know you've prepared. It'll be be a dummy spit of epic proportions, most rehearsed. You'll blame the leftards, sure. My guess is you'll blame JD too.

What a swell party it is, no?
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:33pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:24pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:22pm:

Oh, I see. You think JD's university qualifications excuse his fake, superficial rancour, his relentless Freudian slips and gaffs, his mealy-mouthed backflipping, mendacious squirming and hypocrisy, do you?

I say, not even the Trumpist die-hards are doing that. You're in a space all on your own - a JD-fancier. Good show, dear boy.

What a swell party it is, no?

Democrat Tim Walz is guilty of "stolen valor"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print