Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How Stupid is JD?
Reply #15 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:31pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:24pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:22pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 2:13pm:
This is what is stupid in the eyes of a clapped out Serbian and a thick housepainter of indeterminate issue:

Using the G.I. Bill,[25][26] Vance attended Ohio State University from September 2007[27] to August 2009,[28] graduating summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and philosophy.[29] During his first year in college, he worked for Republican state senator Bob Schuler.[30]

After graduating from Ohio State, Vance attended Yale Law School.[31][32] He became close friends with Jamil Jivani, a future Conservative member of Canadian parliament.[33] During his first year, Professor Amy Chua, author of the 2011 book Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, persuaded him to begin writing his memoir, Hillbilly Elegy.[34]

Vance was one of 99 editors of The Yale Law Journal for volume 122.[35] and graduated in 2013 with a Juris Doctor degree.

They think Bbwian and karnal and mothra are a smart.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh, I see. You think JD's university qualifications excuse his fake, superficial rancour, his relentless Freudian slips and gaffs, his mealy-mouthed backflipping, mendacious squirming and hypocrisy, do you?

I say, not even the Trumpist die-hards are doing that. You're in a space all on your own - a JD-fancier. Good show, dear boy.

What a swell party it is, no?

Democrat Tim Walz is guilty of "stolen valor"

Whatabout that, Aquascoot? Bobby's trying a new one.

So cute.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #16 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:33pm

Tim Walz will be charged with the criminal offence of stolen valor.

How embarrassing.   Embarrassed

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:35pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:33pm:

And you'll be torn a new one.

Will you be joining your Master in the Fifth?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #18 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:41pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:35pm:

It shows that Kamala doesn't make good decisions -
she hired  a candidate for vice President who could be a criminal -
who ends up in jail with Bubba.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:46pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:41pm:

Donald Trump is a convicted criminal.

He's currently waiting to be sentenced for 34 felonies.

Oh, and he's a rapist.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #20 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:48pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:46pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:41pm:

Donald Trump is a convicted criminal.

He's currently waiting to be sentenced for 34 felonies.

Oh, and he's a rapist.

Bubba wants Walz.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:50pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 6:25pm

This is what is stupid in the eyes of a clapped out Serbian and a thick housepainter of indeterminate issue:

Using the G.I. Bill,[25][26] Vance attended Ohio State University from September 2007[27] to August 2009,[28] graduating summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and philosophy.[29] During his first year in college, he worked for Republican state senator Bob Schuler.[30]

After graduating from Ohio State, Vance attended Yale Law School.[31][32] He became close friends with Jamil Jivani, a future Conservative member of Canadian parliament.[33] During his first year, Professor Amy Chua, author of the 2011 book Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, persuaded him to begin writing his memoir, Hillbilly Elegy.[34]

Vance was one of 99 editors of The Yale Law Journal for volume 122.[35] and graduated in 2013 with a Juris Doctor degree.

Oh, I see. You think JD's university qualifications excuse his fake, superficial rancour, his relentless Freudian slips and gaffs, his mealy-mouthed backflipping, mendacious squirming and hypocrisy, do you?

I say, dear boy, not even the Trumpist die-hards are doing that. You're in a space all on your own - a JD-fancier. Good show.

So given your steadfast integrity, I'm curious. What do you plan to say when your DL and his suck go down?

It won't be the standard oh well, better luck next time response, we know that much. What devious tricks and fraud are the leftards going to pull next time?

Do tell, dear boy. We all know you've prepared. It'll be be a dummy spit of epic proportions, most rehearsed. You'll blame the leftards, sure. My guess is you'll blame JD too.

If people like you, Gweggy Turd, sad, armchair ditz, Smiff etc are the majority of americans then they deserve to lose their country and America its leadership position.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 6:42pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 4:24pm:

I say, not even the Trumpist die-hards are doing that. You're in a space all on your own - a JD-fancier. Good show, dear boy.

Democrat Tim Walz is guilty of "stolen valor"

If I were J.D. Vance, a former desk-bound journalist in a uniform who never stepped foot outside the country and only served the minimum four years required, I wouldn't go accusing a Command Sergeant Major who served for more than 25 years with the National Guard of "stolen valor". If I were J.D. Vance, I'd do the smart thing and thank Walz for his two plus decades of service and leave it at that. But, as we can all see, J.D. Vance is not smart. Not at all. He's an idiot and that's why Trump picked him.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 7:20pm

Frank wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 6:25pm:

I say, dear boy, not even the Trumpist die-hards are doing that. You're in a space all on your own - a JD-fancier. Good show.

So given your steadfast integrity, I'm curious. What do you plan to say when your DL and his suck go down?

It won't be the standard oh well, better luck next time response, we know that much. What devious tricks and fraud are the leftards going to pull next time?

Do tell, dear boy. We all know you've prepared. It'll be be a dummy spit of epic proportions, most rehearsed. You'll blame the leftards, sure. My guess is you'll blame JD too.

If people like you, Gweggy Turd, sad, armchair ditz, Smiff etc are the majority of americans then they deserve to lose their country and America its leadership position.

You still haven't told us why you like rapists so much, old boy.

Are you a rapist?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 7:24pm

Oh, you ridiculous old thing, you. Sleepy Joe restored America's position on the world stage.

He brought manufacturing back, led Europe in taking on Vlad, took on Chi-na's dominance in 5G and placed America back in the number one spot, militarily and economically, probably for many years to come.

Your DL, by contrast, was a global laughing stock, sucking up to dictators like Vlad, Kim and MBS. Your DL presided over the biggest loss of life in American history. This time last term, he was hiding from journalists and nearly all official White House business - to go and play golf.

There is no disputing this, old boy. It took a guy like Sleepy Joe to toss out your DL and literally, quietly - make America great again.

Now your DL's going to get done again - by a tinted bint. It'll be a joy to watch your fake hysteria.To misquote Mao, the tinted shall overcome the tanned.

And you'll be left with your shit on your fingers, mid-smear, preening and pretending.

What a swell party it will be.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 8:43pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 7:24pm:

Oh, you ridiculous old thing, you. Sleepy Joe restored America's position on the world stage.

He brought manufacturing back, led Europe in taking on Vlad, took on Chi-na's dominance in 5G and placed America back in the number one spot, militarily and economically, probably for many years to come.

Your DL, by contrast, was a global laughing stock, sucking up to dictators like Vlad, Kim and MBS. Your DL presided over the biggest loss of life in American history. This time last term, he was hiding from journalists and nearly all official White House business - to go and play golf.

There is no disputing this, old boy. It took a guy like Sleepy Joe to toss out your DL and literally, quietly - make America great again.

Now your DL's going to get done again - by a tinted bint. It'll be a joy to watch your fake hysteria.To misquote Mao, the tinted shall overcome the tanned.

And you'll be left with your shit on your fingers, mid-smear, preening and pretending.

Nonsense and bollocks on paki stilts, as usual. Disgusting, sneering idiocy.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 8:50pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 7:20pm:

Are you a rapist?

Ridiculous, deformed Serbian pervert. Is there ANYTHING that doesn't instantly make you fantasize about rape?
No, there isn't. With you, all thoughts lead to rape fantasies.
Repulsive, disgusting, sick.

Go, complain to the mods.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 15th, 2024 at 10:34pm

Frank wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 8:43pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 7:24pm:

Nonsense and bollocks on paki stilts, as usual. Disgusting, sneering idiocy.

You're done.

Anyone for tennis?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 16th, 2024 at 11:57am

Frank wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 8:50pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 15th, 2024 at 7:20pm:

Are you a rapist?

Ridiculous, deformed Serbian pervert. Is there ANYTHING that doesn't instantly make you fantasize about rape?
No, there isn't. With you, all thoughts lead to rape fantasies.
Repulsive, disgusting, sick.

Go, complain to the mods.

Trump is a rapist, and you support and defend him.

These are just simple facts.

So, are there other rapists you admire?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print