Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23
Send Topic Print
New assassination attempt on Trump (Read 3499 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: New assassination attempt on Trump
Reply #255 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 7:15am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 17th, 2024 at 11:21pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 17th, 2024 at 11:16pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 17th, 2024 at 9:14pm:
Was The Trump Assassin a CIA Asset?

Shocking Evidence ARCHIVED Before Social Media

I'm convinced that like Brent, you have no idea what evidence is.

I merely report the news as is - the readers decide.

Don't shoot the humble messenger.

forgiven

namaste

You are humble but are not a messenger—your news that you dribble all over the forum is news that supports your beliefs.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #256 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 7:22am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 18th, 2024 at 5:08am:
who is the final arbitor of the truth?

not some right wing nutter working for the russians, thats for sure.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #257 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 7:26am

Jovial Monk wrote on Sep 18th, 2024 at 7:15am:
You are humble but are not a messenger—your news that you dribble all over the forum is news that supports your beliefs.

one such as I am
exposes the darkness without permission
or approval yes this work is not for the faint
hearted beloved ones ... and this is why and
from the energy in which I emanate in whom I am
as a humble servant in the divine
and sacred LIGHT as we continue
to monitor all thoughts word
and deed ,and so it is

forgiven

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #258 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 7:27am

You don’t expose anything, idiot! You just dribble deluded views all over the bloody forum!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #259 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 7:49am

Jovial Monk wrote on Sep 18th, 2024 at 7:27am:
You don’t expose anything, idiot! You just dribble deluded views all over the bloody forum!

You've been forgiven -
don't push your luck - cockwomble.     Roll Eyes

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #260 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 8:06am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 18th, 2024 at 5:08am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 18th, 2024 at 3:43am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 17th, 2024 at 11:16pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 17th, 2024 at 9:14pm:
Was The Trump Assassin a CIA Asset?

Shocking Evidence ARCHIVED Before Social Media

I'm convinced that like Brent, you have no idea what evidence is.

I merely report the news as is - the readers decide.

Don't shoot the humble messenger.

forgiven

namaste

if you are promulgating conspiracy theories you are causing damage.
It is up to you to verify anything you post.

why?

who is the final arbitor of the truth?

your team ?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Reality.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #261 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 8:24am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 18th, 2024 at 7:26am:

one such as I am
and deed ,and so it is

forgiven

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Bobi, you consistently filter what you present.

You only post counter-narratives that align with your beliefs, and increasingly, these narratives are rooted in disturbing far-right nazi talking points.

Everything you share appears to be twisted to support your viewpoint. Are you even aware that you’re doing this?

In the past, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I assumed you were being manipulated by algorithms designed to feed you the content you wanted to see and increase your engagement. However, it has become clear that you’re not simply being misled, you are deliberately pushing an agenda.

Not only do you actively seek out content to validate your views, but you also flatly ignore anything that might challenge them.

You have seen the video evidence of J.D. Vance admitting he fabricated stories about Haitian immigrants. You have heard local police, local government, and even the Trump-supporting state governor confirm that there is no proof of these claims.

You have witnessed footage of how this all began, with a literal Nazi proudly declaring they marched against Haitian immigrants in Springfield, thus igniting this movement.

Yet, despite all of this, you continue to propagate these false talking points through your memes and extremist videos, presenting them as "evidence" when they are nothing more than second- or third-hand accounts.

These stories are inconsistent, changing as they are retold, even by sources as dubious as Newsmax.

You are far beyond being merely duped by social media, you have moved on to actively campaigning for these narratives.

You bear some responsibility for the 33-plus bomb threats that have occurred in Springfield since this lie began.

You are not an innocent citizen journalist, you are knowingly choosing to spread false information, much of it originating from actual Nazis. You know what you're posting isn't true, but it suits your beliefs, which you are unwilling to challenge and you post it anyway.

And now you're doing it about this latest plot by a disillusioned Trump supporter and Republican voter who changed sides and is acting out the fight against tyranny that Trump has been ingraining in his support base, only ironically he now see Trump as that tyranny.

It is people like you who contribute to the radicalisation of others, leading them to take up arms against innocent people, or even take up arms against Trump.

And for what?  Views or clicks on this forum?  Peoples lives matter so little to you?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #262 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 8:32am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 18th, 2024 at 7:49am:
Jovial Monk wrote on Sep 18th, 2024 at 7:27am:

You've been forgiven -
don't push your luck - cockwomble.     Roll Eyes

Forgiven by a complete numpty, a nincumpoop who lies about his education to bolster his feeble self esteem. Pfffft!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #263 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 8:42am

I merely report the news as is.

Where? You haven't given us one cartoon on it. Not one.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #264 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 9:24am

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 18th, 2024 at 8:24am:

one such as I am
and deed ,and so it is

forgiven

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

You only post counter-narratives that align with your beliefs, and increasingly, these narratives are rooted in disturbing far-right nazi talking points.

Everything you share appears to be twisted to support your viewpoint. Are you even aware that you’re doing this?

In the past, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I assumed you were being manipulated by algorithms designed to feed you the content you wanted to see and increase your engagement. However, it has become clear that you’re not simply being misled, you are deliberately pushing an agenda.

Not only do you actively seek out content to validate your views, but you also flatly ignore anything that might challenge them.

You have seen the video evidence of J.D. Vance admitting he fabricated stories about Haitian immigrants. You have heard local police, local government, and even the Trump-supporting state governor confirm that there is no proof of these claims.

You have witnessed footage of how this all began, with a literal Nazi proudly declaring they marched against Haitian immigrants in Springfield, thus igniting this movement.

Yet, despite all of this, you continue to propagate these false talking points through your memes and extremist videos, presenting them as "evidence" when they are nothing more than second- or third-hand accounts.

These stories are inconsistent, changing as they are retold, even by sources as dubious as Newsmax.

You are far beyond being merely duped by social media, you have moved on to actively campaigning for these narratives.

You bear some responsibility for the 33-plus bomb threats that have occurred in Springfield since this lie began.

You are not an innocent citizen journalist, you are knowingly choosing to spread false information, much of it originating from actual Nazis. You know what you're posting isn't true, but it suits your beliefs, which you are unwilling to challenge and you post it anyway.

And now you're doing it about this latest plot by a disillusioned Trump supporter and Republican voter who changed sides and is acting out the fight against tyranny that Trump has been ingraining in his support base, only ironically he now see Trump as that tyranny.

It is people like you who contribute to the radicalisation of others, leading them to take up arms against innocent people, or even take up arms against Trump.

And for what?  Views or clicks on this forum?  Peoples lives matter so little to you?

Great post.

Let's hope Bobi eventually wakes up to himself.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #265 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 10:02am

In the past, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

----

You're a gasbag.

Using Bobby as an easy fall guy for your gasbaggery.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #266 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 10:08am

one such as I am
and deed ,and so it is

forgiven

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

And you are different?

No.

The 'far right, ultra right' tag is just reflex hyperbole.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #267 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 10:17am

one such as I am
and deed ,and so it is

forgiven

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

And you are different?

No.

The 'far right, ultra right' tag is just reflex hyperbole.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #268 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 10:18am

............  You bear some responsibility for the 33-plus bomb threats that have occurred in Springfield since this lie began.   ..........

I had to verify that.
This is why I left the american chat site. They will be fully supporting this.

Quote:
.......  During a news conference on Monday, DeWine said that at least 33 separate bomb threats had been received at Springfield schools, adding that “each one of which has been responded to, and each one of whom has been found as a hoax”.        .....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/sep/17/bomb-threats-springfield-schools...

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #269 - Sep 18th, 2024 at 10:22am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 18th, 2024 at 9:24am:

one such as I am
and deed ,and so it is

forgiven

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Great post.

Let's hope Bobi eventually wakes up to himself.

Don’t get your hopes up.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23
Send Topic Print