Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Anyone see the WTC at the AFL final? (Read 382 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Anyone see the WTC at the AFL final?
Reply #15 - Sep 19th, 2024 at 6:04pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 17th, 2024 at 2:12pm:
Gnads wrote on Sep 17th, 2024 at 2:06pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 17th, 2024 at 1:47pm:
BC being clarified as "Before Cook".

I like that   Smiley

You would.

Yes.

Most agnostics would.

So why doesn't your agnostic views also cover the spiritual/dream time version of Aboriginal belief?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 19th, 2024 at 6:12pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 18th, 2024 at 3:50pm:

I like that   Smiley

You should. It is best to use 1770 as our New Testament starting date.

Garbage - 250,000 years Before Cook was still 48,000 years before modern man evolved.

Is he saying Aboriginals were pre-human hominoids?

How ironic all the trouble NRL player Spencer Leniu(a Polynesian Pacific Islander) landed in when he called Broncos player Ezra Mam a monkey.

Was he in factually correct?  Grin Grin

It would seem so going by the claims made by this idiot WTC deliverer Brenden Kerin.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 19th, 2024 at 6:14pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 18th, 2024 at 4:06pm:
Gnads wrote on Sep 17th, 2024 at 1:13pm:
The further north you go in QLD the further west you are.....

and don't worry the way the Labor Party is going it won't be long & access to the majority of the Cape & Gulf will be off limits.

If you follow the terminator line, you are technically correct. From Mackay north, that is more true.

Every major town/city north of where I live is on a line - North West.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #18 - Sep 20th, 2024 at 12:23pm

Time to secede...  let Brisbrainless run itself for itself - let the idiots there decide their own disasters and not yours - you run yours for yourselves.  YTF should a bunch of half-brained half-educated artificially advanced 'included' city slickers who are at the forefront of funding to question their own balls be making decisions about YOUR country and your life etc?

Time for the states to be broken up into more realistic portions... let The Madness remain in the likes of Brainbane and Ho Chi Minns City while you develop a straight-forward approach to life and sharing.  WTF does some clown 'educated' in the modern style know about Far North Queensland or NSW outside Greater Ho Chi Province??

(aside) .. here's a question that popped into my head on waking this morning - how come I never heard of either Parrot's Tits or Ho Chi before they became NSW 'premier'?  WTF ARE these people who pop up out of a party machine and start acting like a Cyberdyne Systems 101 - the 101's always were a little twitchy...
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2024 at 12:33pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

QLD_states_003.png (91 KB | 2 )
QLD_states_003.png

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 20th, 2024 at 12:41pm

Gnads wrote on Sep 19th, 2024 at 6:04pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 17th, 2024 at 2:12pm:
Gnads wrote on Sep 17th, 2024 at 2:06pm:

I like that   Smiley

You would.

Yes.

Most agnostics would.

So why doesn't your agnostic views also cover the spiritual/dream time version of Aboriginal belief?

It does.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 20th, 2024 at 1:24pm

Easy - Before Civilisation........  it's 2024 ... you're less than 4% of the population despite your loud mouths and your often threatening behaviour and actions - get with the program or go back to where you Invaded from originally.  If you want to wander around in groups of 7-10 and eat off the land (native animals and plants only - no stealing), nobody is stopping you - why are YOU trying to stop all others from roaming this once Great Land?  What could they possibly be taking from any wandering group reliant only on hunting and gathering of native resources?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 20th, 2024 at 4:58pm

'Ere 'e is ... is this bloke senile or just plain **gasps** stupid and ignorant?:-

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 20th, 2024 at 6:19pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 20th, 2024 at 4:58pm:
'Ere 'e is ... is this bloke senile or just plain **gasps** stupid and ignorant?:-

The only stupid ignoramus is Brendan Keran.

What hasn't he grasped that a claim of 250,000 years BC - whether that be Before Cook or Before Christ is a totally ridiculous statement.

Modern humans didn't even evolve until 50,000 years later.

Is he saying Aboriginals are not modern humans?

Is he proving Bwyans statement of "race is a social construct" to be an absurd woke leftard concept?

Does it prove that NRL player Spencer Leniu was correct when he called Ezra Mam a monkey?

One thing for sure it proves that Brendan Keran is a city bred Koori activist with minimal education and to say he is a cultural educator is a misnomer.

He's a complete tosser.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #23 - Sep 23rd, 2024 at 9:40pm

Gnads wrote on Sep 19th, 2024 at 6:14pm:

and don't worry the way the Labor Party is going it won't be long & access to the majority of the Cape & Gulf will be off limits.

If you follow the terminator line, you are technically correct. From Mackay north, that is more true.

If you live in Gladstone, where I think you once said you lived, then you are very much correct.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 26th, 2024 at 11:42am

Go get 'em...

Hope to never see it again or anything like it.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 26th, 2024 at 12:47pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 23rd, 2024 at 9:40pm:
Gnads wrote on Sep 19th, 2024 at 6:14pm:

If you live in Gladstone, where I think you once said you lived, then you are very much correct.

No I don't live in Gladstone. I worked there for a few weeks in 1983.

I continued to work to there & through there to Rocky from where I live until 2019.

I holiday on an island near Gladstone once a year & have done for 25 years.

From where I live every major city through to Cairns is NW ... the further north you go the further west you are.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 26th, 2024 at 6:43pm

After reading up on the sheer stupidity uttered in that AFL one, I might watch one at the NRL this weekend just for the laugh...

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print