Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Will violence break out this weekend over Israel?

Yes    
  2 (50.0%)
No    
  2 (50.0%)

Total votes: 4
This Poll ends automatically in 23 hours and 34 minutes.
« Created by: Grappler Truth Teller Feller on: Oct 5th, 2024 at 1:56pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Police across Australia issue warning on protests (Read 599 times)
Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Police across Australia issue warning on protests
Reply #30 - Oct 5th, 2024 at 8:41pm

Really?

What is the point of invading Australia?

Other than upset the New Zealanders?

The defence of Australia is firmly built around our partnership with America and to a much less extent Britain.

What country and why would they invade Australia?

We have a lot of land good for nothing and all we make is coffee!

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #31 - Oct 5th, 2024 at 9:11pm

Daves2017 wrote on Oct 5th, 2024 at 8:41pm:
Really?

What is the point of invading Australia?

Other than upset the New Zealanders?

The defence of Australia is firmly built around our partnership with America and to a much less extent Britain.

What country and why would they invade Australia?

We have a lot of land good for nothing and all we make is coffee!

Geez, you are a numpty-in-the-head, Dave.

I thought you had it all figured out.

Don't be racist against the Indonesians, Malaysians, or the Chinese. Even the Papuans are getting a bit restless with the way Indonesians treat them.

The country that wanted to invade Australia was the United States. That is why they have been strategically ignoring the contributions that Australia makes to the world. The United States is basically the Israel of North America. When the Canadians cross the border, the patriotism of Americans gets to the crescendo that it takes a few strategically placed shots for the goalie to fall and for the Canucks to score. If you watch the Winter Olympics, you would know what I mean.

Given the general brotherhood we have with the Canadians, it is obvious that we Australians barrack for the underdog, even if we don't really care how the game ends between those two countries.

With the 2026 Commonwealth Games approaching -- and to be a nationally regional affair in Australia -- the Americans are going to take notice of where the Canadians are heading. And when we are traffic jammed in regional and rural centres with spectators from all over the world watching their Commonwealth nations compete against each other, you can bet that the Americans might snicker at our Aussie "incahhmpitince" (or however you enunciate "incompetence" using an American accent) in organising an international event.

In any case, the international exposure usually gives rise to how Americans are interested in our natural resources. With which we (Australians as a united front) usually has to put up with the heckles from our American overlords -- especially the ones controlling our mining and tourism industries. You do realise that the Americans are infamous for sabotaging international tourism, because they cannot get people to come to the United States, other than to see the main attractions of the USA. Otherwise, the only tourists that are willing to come to the USA are temporary visa holders. Otherwise, it is the ones that are willing to cross the southern borders from Central and South America, and willing to work for $0.50/hr less than the minimum wage.

But, the Republican Party seemed to scare them off 5 years ago.

You might even notice that whenever there is a Commonwealth Games event happening in Australia, we see a boost in tourism numbers for at least 2 months before and after the Games. Usually, there is a post-games migration for Europe or North America of these spectators or athletes themselves. Meanwhile, our Federal police are busy engaging in trying to locate missing tourists and athletes in the Commonwealth Games who want to go about claiming refugee status.

With the success of the Gold Coast 2018 Games, the 2026 Commonwealth Games will be a nationwide event, so that there is not one region that is overwhelmed with tourists and security concerns of the athletes. I happened to be at the centre that will host some of the swimming events for 2026, only a few weeks ago.

Who knows what sort of political hostage situation we will have in the 2032 Brisbane Olympics. But I am sure we should have a top 2 finish on the medal table.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Oct 5th, 2024 at 10:33pm

I capitulate ! Your completely correct America is trying invade Australia by using the Canadian hockey  team in the commonwealth games!

How stupid of me, it’s crystal clear and hidden in plain sight!

P.s I counted 7 Chem trials today, how was your tally?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #33 - Yesterday at 1:26am

I said that the Americans play the Canadians in the Winter Olympics, Mr Myopic.

Sarcasm on... Sarcasm off...

I counted one chem trail this early evening, awaiting the International Space Station to pass by on its trajectory over Central Queenland. I had my Surface to Air Missile set up and ready to go. But, I forgot that it was the 5th, and not the 6th that afternoon.

Recovering from alcoholism tends to have you ahead of schedule.

At this stage...
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #34 - Yesterday at 1:29am

By the way, if people are concerned about me driving around with only my parker lights on, there is a law that allows drivers to do so, if they feel that they are in danger of other drivers in a built-up urban area.

What I failed to tell people is that you can do that in the daytime or night.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Daves2017
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Yesterday at 12:33pm

UnSubRocky wrote Yesterday at 1:26am:
Recovering from alcoholism tends to have you ahead of schedule.

I wish you only the best in that battle my friend.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #36 - Yesterday at 10:45pm

On my road here I always drive with headlights on - gives the assholes something to aim at.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #37 - Today at 10:10am

Yes the P platers need all the assistance they can get.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print