Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
ABC officially calls it 'Invasion Day' (Read 7058 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: ABC officially calls it 'Invasion Day'
Reply #15 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 5:55pm

cods wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 5:50pm:
sucking up to groups  doesnt always get you what you want...  I wonder if Ita  would give up her post to an Aboriginal  to use as they wish   to rubbish whitey of course  would she stand their and salute them do you think as they smoke the office where she sits..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am sure there are many aboriginals out there with the same qualifications as she and the rest of them have??????.....lets seem them all stand aside make that sacrifice in the name of unity  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Ita Buttrose is a traitor.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #16 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 5:58pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 5:50pm:
Poor widdle abbos.

So badly done by with $32,000,000,000.00 thrown at them every year
Plus free housing
Plus free education
Plus higher benifits on the dole.
Plus abbo only pre-school, hospital and nursing homes, all paid for by the horrible invaders.

Not one of them has ever seen real racism.
Go to the US and see racism
Go to Japan and see how they treat blacks
Go to China and see how they treat blacks.

Lazy, parasitical, worthless losers all of them.
94% never had a job and never will
Highest domestic violence of any demographic in Australia
More pedophile rape of any demographic in the world.

A whole nation could not fight off one little boat
Losers, no wonder they have no self respect.

The Abbos sure are low altitude flyers.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 6:04pm

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 7:04pm

the ABC have scrubbed Invasion Day from its memo...

but they had to be pushed...

a message from Jacinta Price..

Others, such as Alice Springs Deputy Mayor and Warlpiri woman Jacinta Price, say protesting the date does nothing for the plight of marginalised Indigenous Australians.

In that view, a date change is an empty gesture and that more important changes, such as a treaty, constitutional recognition, self-determination and ‘closing the gap’ should be prioritised.

Finally, there are those who believe Australia Day can be both a day of reflection on injustices suffered and a celebration.

The National Australia Day Council takes such an approach, acknowledging the date has multiple meanings: it is Australia Day for some, and it is also, for some, Survival Day.

“Our national day provides an opportunity to acknowledge and learn about our nation’s past. It’s a time to reflect on and learn about our national journey including the ongoing history, traditions and cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.”

I would add to that Jacinta...  a reflection of exactly how we have progressed through many ups and downs   and it would not have happened without  whites commitment .. we whites are still pushing and enduring the constant attacking from aboriginals....who cannot let go of the past....they teach the children from a very young age to hate  its pretty sad.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 7:05pm

ohh, the diddums are upset again are they? Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 8:04pm

We should sell off the ABC and SBS taxpayers shouldn't be paying over $1 billion a year for this garbage.

If the lefties like it they can buy shares in it and fund it without taxpayers money.

How many invaders point their rifles at the people they bring in like the British did with convicts?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #21 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 9:11pm

Survival Day?  I would have thought Prosperity Day more apt...

"Ey, look at this one, Errol - this one's godda roof an floor, and dat soft thing dere- dey call dat a bed...I dunno... just ask that gu'mint sheila - she give it all to us, eh?  All I said was the old humpy was gitting a bit draughty for Winter, y'know, an' she wuz right there! An' she sign me up fo' dat gu'nint money, too!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #22 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 9:14pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 9:11pm:

"Ey, look at this one, Errol - this one's godda roof an floor, and dat soft thing dere- dey call dat a bed...I dunno... just ask that gu'mint sheila - she give it all to us, eh?  All I said was the old humpy was gitting a bit draughty for Winter, y'know, an' she wuz right there! An' she sign me up fo' dat gu'nint money, too!"

inevitably day?

IBI

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #23 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 10:58pm

The Invasion Day proponents would have us believe there was some kind of resistance like the Sioux at the Little Big Horn. The British did not invade New South Wales. They were unopposed on 26th of January 1788. The purpose was to alleviate the overcrowding of Britain's prisons. The military were there as guards. You cannot spin it any other way.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 11:10pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 9:14pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 9:11pm:

inevitably day?

Inevitability Day? Stay off the sauce - that's my forte....  jeez - Lucky Day it wasn't the Dutch, French or Belgians or Germans.....

Here's one for the marchers tomorrow - oh - today..... and for the Coon Cheeseophobes ...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #25 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 11:13pm

"Free Food and Booze Day" is a day for us to say "thank you" to those white people who came and saved us from a nomadic and dangerous existence, introduced us to booze (a gateway to dreamtime) and a way of life where we no longer have to do anything to survive.

Life was tough before, now we have all the essentials for life provided to us with no effort required from us.

Thank you Altjira for making Dream time an everyday event by bringing the white guys to save us day.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 11:13pm

issuevoter wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 10:58pm:
The Invasion Day proponents would have us believe there was some kind of resistance like the Sioux at the Little Big Horn. The British did not invade New South Wales. They were unopposed on 26th of January 1788. The purpose was to alleviate the overcrowding of Britain's prisons. The military were there as guards. You cannot spin it any other way.

There was some show on last night on NI
gga
TV, with some guy skiting that some other guy, long ago, 'ambushed' settlers and soldiers climbing a ridge... well - one surprise ambush might give you something, but then there was the next innings - he lost by eleven wickets.....

But don't let reality bite you too hard in the arse.... especially you Pascorigines out there....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #27 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 11:15pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 11:10pm:
Inevitability Day? Stay off the sauce - that's my forte....  jeez - Lucky Day it wasn't the Dutch, French or Belgians or Germans.....

Or the Chinese or Japanese. They are lucky it was the Britsh.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 11:36pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 5:36pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 5:27pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 2:53pm:
Ita Buttrose is a hypocrite.
She should have made the ABC fair and unbiased -
not a left wing, finger pointing, virtue signalling, propaganda site.

Perhaps they should just sell it to Murdoch?  He'd know what to do with it.  You'd love what you see then, hey, Bobby?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No - just put someone in charge who is fair and unbiased.

And who would that be, Bobby?  You?  You're hardly unbiased.  Few people are.  The ABC is doing a good job, holding a mirror up to Australian society and if you don't like the image that you see, well, who's to blame, hey?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Jan 25th, 2021 at 11:42pm

Super Nova wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 11:15pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 25th, 2021 at 11:10pm:

Or the Chinese or Japanese. They are lucky it was the Britsh.

Neither the Chinese or the Japanese were expansionist like the British (oops, sorry, like the "Britsh") were.   No one was as expansionist as the British were.   The Indigenous Australians weren't lucky, they were just fortunate there were so few of them that the British ignored them for the most part.  One only has to look at the sorry history of British colonisation of India to see what happens when the natives are noticed...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print