Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Betty White's - "Death by Pfizer Booster" (Read 167 times)
buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Betty White's - "Death by Pfizer Booster"
Jan 5th, 2022 at 12:59pm

A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

We at the Leader and Crow River Media recently became more closely acquainted with this adage.

As some of our readers who also spend time on social media may have seen, a photo was widely circulated this past weekend that included a link to a Betty White story with the headline “Betty White: I’m lucky to still be in good health.” Above a photo of White and the web address is a quote that says “‘Eat healthy and get all your vaccines. I just got boosted today.’ -Betty White, Dec 28th, 2021.”

White, of course, died Dec. 31, a few weeks shy of her 100th birthday. The social media photo with the quote seems to imply that White died just days after receiving a booster shot for COVID-19.

The only problem is that there’s no record of White actually saying it.

While the story about White — a summary of a larger interview published by People magazine — is true,
White never spoke about being vaccinated and never said she received a booster shot

In fact, White’s agent, Jeff Witjas, confirmed to the Associated Press that she did not receive a booster shot on Dec. 28.

Continues ...

https://www.crowrivermedia.com/hutchinsonleader/news/opinion/editorial/editorial...

I'm surprised our new
"King of Konspiracy"
- Crazy Caveman
-
hasn't posted this story, previously
- and
the "cover up" by the MSM
?

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Betty White's - "Death by Pfizer Booster"
Reply #1 - Jan 5th, 2022 at 1:06pm

There are lies from social media and
not telling the whole truth in the main stream media.
How many vaccine injury or vaccine death stories in the MSM?

There are plenty of lies from all sides.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 5th, 2022 at 1:09pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 5th, 2022 at 1:06pm:

Old news, Bobby.

11/ People who are dismissed as 'conspiracy theorists' are often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream narrative.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Jan 5th, 2022 at 1:18pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 5th, 2022 at 1:09pm:

Old news, Bobby.

11/ People who are dismissed as 'conspiracy theorists' are often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream narrative.

Here is a post from another website.
How much truth is in it?

Post from an anti-vaxxer:
Quote:
Correct, even on overblown Covid stats. People are not dying from Covid that is evident from the start. The death stats world wide for 2018, 2019, and 2020 show the same, ie .76% of people die yearly.

But there is a real current and future problem of people dying from the vax. The vax is a bio weapon, that's what this is all about. The death statistics for 2021 will go through the roof worldwide I reckon.

Has anyone heard of the World Economic Forum? That's where our political and business leaders meet yearly in Davos Switzerland. It is chaired by Klaus Schwab. He is the co-author of the book "Covid-19: The Great Reset".

Here is an excerpt which is very relevant today: "At least 4 Billion "useless eaters" shall be eliminated by the year 2050 by means of limited wars, ORGANIZED epidemics of fatal rapid acting diseases and starvation...."

This is no longer a "conspiracy theory" but a planned fact of a global organized "plandemic". to cover up the greatest financial collapse in the history of the world. Suggest all read the book, available guess where - Amazon.

In the US a Life Insurance CEO Says Deaths Up 40% Among Those Aged 18-64. The death rate for those aged 18-64 has risen an astonishing 40% over pre-pandemic levels, according to the CEO of Indianapolis-based insurance company One America.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at One America,” said Scott Davison, head of the $100 billion insurance company that’s been in operation since 1877 and has approximately 2,400 employees.

Am hearing reports of major problems in Australia as well. ICU's overcrowded with the VAXXED. There are pictures of empty hospital wards, but that is for normal elective surgery patients. The only pictures of ICU's we see on MSM are full of crisis actors and dummies for supposed Covid patients. Would love to get up to date ICU pictures. Anyway, funeral directors would be the best source for the truth.

https://orwellianpost.com/2022/01/03/life-insurance-ceo-says-deaths-up-40-among-...

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #4 - Jan 5th, 2022 at 7:07pm

How many vaccine injury or
vaccine death stories
in the MSM ?

"Big Media"
- as known by conspiracy theorists - can only pass on the information supplied to them
(which is available on the public record)
by the federal regulator

So you can eliminate all talk of any
"Big Media"
conspiracy

THOUSANDS of people have in Australia have died
"after being vaccinated"

From car accidents, crocodile attacks, old age, bee stings, drownings, pianos falling from great heights - and even from Covid19
(bearing in mind  that NO vaccine ever claimed to give 100% protection or guarantee saving all life)

These
"thousands that die after vaccine"
are the figures the anti-vaxx conspiracy theorists usually like to quote

The number of Australian that have died - DIRECTLY RELATED to any Covid19 vaccine -
currently sits at 9 (nine)

Reporting on adverse side effects - or as the anti-vaxx conspiracy theorists term
vaccine "injuries"
- is a little more complicated

I completed a survey after my first AZ shot
This reported "
tender spot"
would be my contribution to one of
Sir Lost Nail
's memes
No "injuries" on the second AZ -or the Pfizer booster

THIS is worth a read ..

https://factcheck.afp.com/http%253A%252F%252Fdoc.afp.com%252F9RN8EV-1

I started this thread as a WARNING - to expect a few anti-vaxx conspiracy theorist memes, to do the rounds, even though the story has been totally and successfully DEBUNKED

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print