Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Will Sexual Abuser Trump Make Meatball Ron Cry?

Yes    
  2 (66.7%)
No    
  1 (33.3%)

Total votes: 3
« Created by: greggerypeccary on: May 24th, 2023 at 5:00pm »

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Ron DeSantis to kick off 2024 campaign (Read 366 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Ron DeSantis to kick off 2024 campaign
May 24th, 2023 at 12:31pm

Ron DeSantis to kick off 2024 presidential campaign in conversation with Twitter owner Elon Musk

Fascist Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis will share the virtual stage Wednesday night with Twitter owner Elon Musk when he kicks off his Republican presidential primary campaign, a spokesperson for the governor told CNN.

The decision to make the announcement on the site’s audio platform, Twitter Spaces, in a discussion with Musk, who has a dedicated fanbase of his own, underscores DeSantis’ desire to win the loyalty of right-wing influencers as part of a larger bid to overtake former President Donald Trump for the 2024 GOP nomination.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Ron DeSantis to kick off 2024 campaign
Reply #1 - May 24th, 2023 at 1:14pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 24th, 2023 at 12:31pm:
Ron DeSantis to kick off 2024 presidential campaign in conversation with Twitter owner Elon Musk

Fascist Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis will share the virtual stage Wednesday night with Twitter owner Elon Musk when he kicks off his Republican presidential primary campaign, a spokesperson for the governor told CNN.

The decision to make the announcement on the site’s audio platform, Twitter Spaces, in a discussion with Musk, who has a dedicated fanbase of his own, underscores DeSantis’ desire to win the loyalty of right-wing influencers as part of a larger bid to overtake former President Donald Trump for the 2024 GOP nomination.

https://media.giphy.com/avatars/simeks/kne91mo1W3na.gif

Get some pork on your fork, Greggery. The fascist pigs will be squealing over this one.

Who to love? Who to hate? We'll have to stand back and await orders.

Yes, Master.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #2 - May 24th, 2023 at 1:56pm

Personally, I will be voting for the Most Extreme Far-Right, Anti-Woke Conservative Candidate running against the demon-RATs.....no matter his or her name.....regardless of skin color......just as long as they are a Natural-Born American Citizen.    ...

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - May 24th, 2023 at 2:59pm

It's the Red East Republicans and White West Supremacists

verses

The Blue North Democrat Gays and the South Grey Confederate Rednecks

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 24th, 2023 at 4:21pm

Panther wrote on May 24th, 2023 at 1:56pm:

Personally, I will be voting for the Most Extreme Far-Right, Anti-Woke Conservative Candidate running against the demon-RATs.....no matter his or her name.....regardless of skin color......just as long as they are a Natural-Born American Citizen.    https://imgur.com/6tcmHQH.gif

https://i.imgur.com/WGOFy0l.png

You'll vote for who you're told, Panther.

Yes, Master.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 24th, 2023 at 5:00pm

Poll added: "Will Sexual Abuser Trump Make Meatball Ron Cry?"

If sexual predator Trump and Meatball Ron go head-to-head in a debate, I believe criminal defendant Trump will make DeSanctimonious cry.  Real tears, on live TV.

Thoughts?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 24th, 2023 at 6:38pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 24th, 2023 at 5:00pm:
Poll added: "Will Sexual Abuser Trump Make Meatball Ron Cry?"

If sexual predator Trump and Meatball Ron go head-to-head in a debate, I believe criminal defendant Trump will make DeSanctimonious cry.  Real tears, on live TV.

Thoughts?

I think the big fella's going to get some meat on his skewer, Greggery. He's gonna have himself a good old Southern bar-be-que. He'll have Ron D squealing like a stuck pig.

Yee-hah. Then?

We'll have to wait and see what happens. Primaries are rarely decided this far out. Hillary's the exception to this rule. Whatever masochistic urges the Trump base have, they may well be counterveiled by slightly smarter Republicans.

That's not saying anything for Meatball. He's as thick as an old boot. Ron, however, will get the conservatives. Trump will get the slashers. And who knows? Maybe an alternative candidate will rise to the fore.

We'll have to wait and see, mkay?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #7 - May 25th, 2023 at 10:44am

He for SURE has my vote. America is what, about 6 years behind on being a totalitarian/fascist police state. Think I'll work on his campaign so I can wear shiny shiny boots of jack leather, carry two Heckler & Koch VP9 9mm and a legal license to waste and pussy Commie liberal who dares goes "woke" or read a book that Ronny Boy bans.

Of course, I'll carry a baton to crack open the skulls of Disney characters and all the queers.

It's past time to clean America and with Ronny's breed of fascism it can be a reality

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #8 - May 25th, 2023 at 10:46am

Personally, I will be voting for the Most Extreme Far-Right, Anti-Woke Conservative Candidate running against the demon-RATs.....no matter his or her name.....regardless of skin color......just as long as they are a Natural-Born American Citizen.    https://imgur.com/6tcmHQH.gif

Yeah, real shame you're such a pussy and a RuZZian troll farm bot who can't vote. Now run along and collect your potato from Putin before Ronnie sends me after you.

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 25th, 2023 at 10:49am

Marla wrote on May 25th, 2023 at 10:44am:
He for SURE has my vote. America is what, about 6 years behind on being a totalitarian/fascist police state. Think I'll work on his campaign so I can wear shiny shiny boots of jack leather, carry two Heckler & Koch VP9 9mm and a legal license to waste and pussy Commie liberal who dares goes "woke" or read a book that Ronny Boy bans.

Of course, I'll carry a baton to crack open the skulls of Disney characters and all the queers.

You'll fit in nicely with Meatball Ron and his party of family values.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 25th, 2023 at 1:35pm

https://assets.vogue.com/photos/60d9eb46509eb9a96d695c26/master/w_1600%2Cc_limit...

https://i.cbc.ca/1.3824754.1477601438!/fileImage/httpImage/american-fascism.jpg

It's past time to clean America and with Ronny's breed of fascism it can be a reality

Heil Ron, ja?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 25th, 2023 at 2:04pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 25th, 2023 at 1:35pm:

https://assets.vogue.com/photos/60d9eb46509eb9a96d695c26/master/w_1600%2Cc_limit...

https://i.cbc.ca/1.3824754.1477601438!/fileImage/httpImage/american-fascism.jpg

Heil Ron, ja?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 29th, 2023 at 2:16pm

Personally, I will be voting for the Most Extreme Far-Right, Anti-Woke Conservative Candidate running against the demon-RATs.....no matter his or her name.....regardless of skin color......just as long as they are a Natural-Born American Citizen.   

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #13 - May 29th, 2023 at 3:10pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 29th, 2023 at 2:16pm:

Personally, I will be voting for the Most Extreme Far-Right, Anti-Woke Conservative Candidate running against the demon-RATs.....no matter his or her name.....regardless of skin color......just as long as they are a Natural-Born American Citizen.   

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FqoiPl6WcAcNR-G.jpg

Quote:
just as long as they are a Natural-Born American Citizen.

How do you tell if someone had a caesarean birth ?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #14 - May 29th, 2023 at 4:19pm

RonDa's only chance is if Trump is put in prison. Then he would be a 50/50 shot.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print