Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print
racist lies about Aborigines (Read 3314 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
racist lies about Aborigines
Aug 22nd, 2023 at 2:26pm

The voice is based on a fundamental, racist lie: that aborigines are some kind of mindless collective that can be adequately represented by a single voice to parliament. Aborigines do not even need to vote on who is behind their voice. The government will appoint it.

There is a growing culture of telling racist lies about Aborigines, often based on reinforcing the view that they do not need to take responsibility for their own actions or their future well being. For some reason woke leftists have convinced themselves that telling these lies will actually help Aborigines.

Case in point is John Smith, who tells these lies with such confidence that he no longer realises he is making up lies. Being a woke leftist instils him with such confidence that he can ignore eyewitness accounts and replace them with his own fantasy, which he happily admits he made up based on other things the eyewitness has said that he did not like. John gives an interesting insight into the psychology behind the broader racist lies which certain extremists are attempting to ingrain into our culture so that we accept them without thinkin.

freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 1:36pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:35pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:57am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:55am:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:15am:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:50pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:32pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:00pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:57pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:08pm:
got harassed by that same group of boong kids that spat on me in kfc car park again

was just walking through the park and 2 of the same kids walked up to me and one of them said WANT A WORD WITH YOU menacingly

i just ignored him and walked around them, kept walking

then 2 others followed and they all formed a semi circle around me shouting abuse

i just kept ignoring them but they kept following / surrounding me, one of them started throwing air punches over and over again right in my face and i lost it

so i started running after the one trying to  punch him to grab him then when he ran off i went after another one

then they both started coming back, i grabbed a metal scooter (think it belonged to them) off the pavement and whacked one of them in the shoulder with it like a club

then i ran like hell lol

fmd though now its absolute war since i hurt one of them, its not safe anymore to be here so i prob need to leave

ph uck these feral boongs

$100 says you said something stupid to set them off.  Cheesy

oh wow yeah so assuming that's true that justifies the campaign of harassment theyve launched agaist me

theyre absolute feral animals who indiscriminately go after anyone

They didn't indiscriminately go after anyone,  they went after the feral who abused them

nup, you dont know jack sh1t about them

youre a victim blaming piece of human f_cking sh i t

John must think they can do no wrong. And even if they can, it is not their fault.

After seeing the crap he puts on here about aborigines, it doesn't take an Einstein to work out why they went after him. Sadly for you, even that was beyond your abilities to work out.

Whatever butthurt you feel over his posts does not magically transform the lies you just made up into the truth John.

You need to pull your head out of your arse and wake up to reality. You'll find your butt might not hurt so much that way too.

You don't like what he posts here, so you made up lies about him. You have absolutely no knowledge or awareness of what actually happened other than what he posted, but you actually think you are justified in making up lies because what you have read here magically tells you what actually happened.

You are pretending to know with certainty something that you have zero knowledge of. It is your MO, and you get caught out doing this in just about every thread. You are a habitual liar, and you don't even realise when you are caught.

Did you finish high school John?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: racist lies about Aborigines
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 2:35pm

You promote people on this racist forum calling Aboriginal people Boongs and accept any derogatory statements made against Aboriginal people as fact without question....You have shown you have an agenda and promote hate speech....You have shown you are a racist arsehole with no interest in anything but spewing hatred againt Aboriginal people....Dickhead!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 2:46pm

In the NT right now - women and children - even babies are raped and murdered daily

You have never seen it - and I would suggest if you went and lived there and saw it - you could get some idea of reality

They are 20 times more likely to commit violent crimes - 2,000% - more than non aborigines.

But you just do not get it

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:05pm

Not sure why FD keeps pretending he has a clue, even JC Denton didn't deny he said something to set them off. Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:07pm

philperth2010 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 2:35pm:
You promote people on this racist forum calling Aboriginal people Boongs and accept any derogatory statements made against Aboriginal people as fact without question....You have shown you have an agenda and promote hate speech....You have shown you are a racist arsehole with no interest in anything but spewing hatred againt Aboriginal people....Dickhead!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Do you think I should ban Karnal for using the term Boong?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:12pm

There is no such thing as the Aboriginal people - only Aboriginal peoples separated by the likes of language, tribe, culture and values, among others.

To condense them into a single identity is to dehumanise them.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:13pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:05pm:
Not sure why FD keeps pretending he has a clue, even JC Denton didn't deny he said something to set them off. Cheesy Cheesy

Oh look. John Smith telling racist lies to justify his previous racist lies.

John do you think that all these lies you make up actually help Aborigines somehow?

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:26pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:12pm:
There is no such thing as the Aboriginal people - only Aboriginal peoples separated by the likes of language, tribe, culture and values, among others.

abos are a pan-identity / ethnicity, to suggest that there's really some huge significant cultural differences between them anymore is ridiculous lol

most of them do not speak their traditional languages, nearly all speak english, idfk what even abo "values" are let alone how they differ

cut the platitudes here, you don't need to make arguments like this or hyperbolic statements about how pan-ethnicities or continental groups are somehow 'dehumanising' ideas

and very clearly abos have chosen to identify as a monolithic group by and large, at this point in time it makes no sense for most of them to not do so even if more closely related rings of kinship do continue to have an identitarian effect

it's the very nature of how ethnicity and identity processes work, as documented by pierre van den berge in the ethnic phenomenon

the voice is fookin retarded bro but the idea that collective representation of so-callled diverse interests is somehow illegitimate is not one reason why, if that were so all parliaments practically everywhere would be discredited

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:31pm

JC Denton wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:26pm:

abos are a pan-identity / ethnicity, to suggest that there's really some huge significant cultural differences between them anymore is ridiculous lol

This is a common response from people who have no experience with Aboriginal peoples. The same mistake was/is made by non-Maori Kiwis regarding NZ Maoris - notwithstanding that the word 'Maori' itself is not an ethnic identifier but a word meaning 'ordinary'. NZ Maori peoples identify by tribal affiliations as do Aboriginal peoples - not as a singular people.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:32pm

freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:13pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:05pm:

Oh look. John Smith telling racist lies to justify his previous racist lies.

John do you think that all these lies you make up actually help Aborigines somehow?

No lies, I made a bet based on a hunch that he had said something, he confirmed it. The only lies are what goes through that thick head of yours.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:38pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:31pm:

This is a common response from people who have no experience with Aboriginal peoples. The same mistake was/is made by non-Maori Kiwis regarding NZ Maoris - notwithstanding that the word 'Maori' itself is not an ethnic identifier but a word meaning 'ordinary'. NZ Maori peoples identify by tribal affiliations as do Aboriginal peoples - not as a singular people.

lmao you're full of sh_t most of them do not speak their oongaboonga gooba bgooba tribal languages at all

completely didnt understand my point anyway since you can amazingly identify as more than one thing at once, which i actually said

"abos dont identify as a single people bro"

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:40pm

JC Denton wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:38pm:

lmao you're full of sh_t most of them do not speak their oongaboonga gooba bgooba tribal languages at all

What was the historical connection between, say, aboriginal peoples from the northeast of Australia to those of the southwest?

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:44pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:40pm:

What was the historical connection between, say, aboriginal peoples from the northeast of Australia to those of the southwest?

zero relevance to the overlapping identity preferences of modern abo ppl today

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:45pm

JC Denton wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:44pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:40pm:

zero relevance to the overlapping identity preferences of modern abo ppl today

Like Germans and Poles, you think?

Or Ukrainians and Russians?

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:48pm

if you boil your argument down you're essentially saying that no representative body could ever be legitimate because it can't speak for all the people it is representing, because they are diverse with different attitudes etc etc

i probably have very little i share in common with my elected official so how could he therefore deign to speak on my behalf

in fact this might actually be a pretty good argument (the solution is some sort of direct democracy), but why you would only apply it to the voice and not to everything else is beyond me

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print