Hamas Covenant 1988
Oct 10th, 2023 at 8:37pm

Hamas is really no different to ISIS

Quote:
Hamas Covenant 1988

The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement
18 August 1988

In The Name Of The Most Merciful Allah

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

This Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), clarifies its picture, reveals its identity, outlines its stand, explains its aims, speaks about its hopes, and calls for its support, adoption and joining its ranks. Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious. It needs all sincere efforts. It is a step that inevitably should be followed by other steps. The Movement is but one squadron that should be supported by more and more squadrons from this vast Arab and Islamic world, until the enemy is vanquished and Allah's victory is realised.

Article One:
The Islamic Resistance Movement: The Movement's programme is Islam. From it, it draws its ideas, ways of thinking and understanding of the universe, life and man. It resorts to it for judgement in all its conduct, and it is inspired by it for guidance of its steps.

Article Three:
The basic structure of the Islamic Resistance Movement consists of Moslems who have given their allegiance to Allah whom they truly worship, - "I have created the jinn and humans only for the purpose of worshipping" - who know their duty towards themselves, their families and country. In all that, they fear Allah and raise the banner of Jihad in the face of the oppressors, so that they would rid the land and the people of their uncleanliness, vileness and evils.

Article Five:
Time extent of the Islamic Resistance Movement: By adopting Islam as its way of life, the Movement goes back to the time of the birth of the Islamic message, of the righteous ancestor, for Allah is its target, the Prophet is its example and the Koran is its constitution. Its extent in place is anywhere that there are Moslems who embrace Islam as their way of life everywhere in the globe.

Article Six:
The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine,

Article Eight:
Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes

More here- https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

If death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of their wishes should we complain if Israel helps them achieve their wishes?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Hamas Covenant 1988
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2023 at 8:39pm

I am sure they don't really mean it. Right Brian?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Oct 10th, 2023 at 8:44pm

freediver wrote on Oct 10th, 2023 at 8:39pm:

Maybe the next referendum should be an Islamic voice to parliament, so Brian knows what they want.

IBI

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Oct 10th, 2023 at 8:46pm

Gordon wrote on Oct 10th, 2023 at 8:44pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 10th, 2023 at 8:39pm:

Maybe the next referendum should be an Islamic voice to parliament, so Brian knows what they want.

Brian already knows what they want, and a Muslim voice to parliament would be a great way to tell them.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Oct 10th, 2023 at 9:16pm

So, none of you know what ordinary, everyday, Muslims think, right?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 10th, 2023 at 10:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 10th, 2023 at 9:16pm:
So, none of you know what ordinary, everyday, Muslims think, right?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Name one, bozo.

Who is an ordinary, everyday Muslim?
You?

Baboo? Apoo? Sajiv?  Gunga Din?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 10th, 2023 at 10:13pm

Perhaps you should ask them who Allah calls hypocrites in the Quran. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.

https://legacy.quran.com/9/73

Lots of verses that mention these hypocrites. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
https://legacy.quran.com/search?q=hypocrites

You could also ask them if they can pick and choose which parts they want to follow. Show them this verse when you ask.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Then, you are those [same ones who are] killing one another and evicting a party of your people from their homes, cooperating against them in sin and aggression. And if they come to you as captives, you ransom them, although their eviction was forbidden to you. So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part? Then what is the recompense for those who do that among you except disgrace in worldly life; and on the Day of Resurrection they will be sent back to the severest of punishment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.

https://legacy.quran.com/2/85

Is the Islamic belief of poofters should be executed an extreme belief of mainstream belief? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Oct 11th, 2023 at 12:12pm

Frank wrote on Oct 10th, 2023 at 10:00pm:

Name one, bozo.

Who is an ordinary, everyday Muslim?
You?

Baboo? Apoo? Sajiv?  Gunga Din?

He's a better man you will ever be, Soren.

I know one very well, having served with him in the Army - Abu Abasland.

How many do you know, personally, Soren?  Any at all?  No, I didn't think so.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - Oct 11th, 2023 at 12:17pm

Do you mean the ones who votes Hamas into power?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 11th, 2023 at 4:22pm

Does anyone remember this song made after the Turkish aid to Gaza shipment?

"We will make them all believe the hamas is mother Teresa"

How many people are starting to realise hamas is no different to ISIS?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 11th, 2023 at 4:29pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 10th, 2023 at 8:37pm:
Hamas is really no different to ISIS ...

Hamas?

A chickpea dip (hummus) invaded Israel, not Hamas.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 11th, 2023 at 4:31pm

We know what Hamas and their supporters around the world think and what they do, spineless, squishey apologist for evil.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 11th, 2023 at 4:41pm

Decolonization = Woke term for ethnic cleansing

hamas_001.jpg (52 KB | 11 )
hamas_001.jpg

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 12th, 2023 at 5:56pm

Quote:
They raped the women then they burned them alive. Take a good look at this. And then take a look around and see what professors, which student groups, what members of Congress are justifying this. And get them out of America. Because they would support the rape and murder of your daughter, too. This is not just about Israel. This is about pro terror and terror affiliated groups around the world justifying this so that they can come after us as well. This is not about land. This is a theological war.
#HamasisISIS

Warning video of dead woman it's horrible- https://twitter.com/GoldsteinBrooke/status/1712136709033382183

If you read the Hamas Covenant linked in first post they say they follow Islam.

I will take $1000 on what does the Quran say about raping captives.

Quote:
1. Successful indeed are the believers.

5. And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)

6. Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;

https://www.iium.edu.my/deed/quran/nobelquran/nobe023.html#:~:text=Except%20from...

On the left tick Muhsin Khan translation- https://legacy.quran.com/23/6

If we look at the Tafsirs
Quote:
except from their spouses that is to their spouses and what slaves their right hands possess that is concubines for then they are not blameworthy in having sexual intercourse with them.
https://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo=23&tAyahNo=6...

Allah allows a muslim man to rape his captives.

The only difference between ISIS and Hamas is ISIS were free to run around Hamas were somewhat contained behind a fence and wall.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 13th, 2023 at 9:59pm

Quote:
Asrar Ch
@Dr_AsrarCh

#Hamas Release Footage Of Missiles Planting....

https://twitter.com/Dr_AsrarCh/status/1712423827014037674

I wonder how much water Gaza would have if Hamas didn't dig up their irrigation pipes to make missiles.

Nice Nasheed video from Hamas in that link it's in Arabic so Allahu Akbar might be the only words you know.

Lots of Nasheed videos on youtube from muslims here is nice one with english subtitles so you can get an idea of what they're about with white Bosnians who supported that war criminal Naser Oric.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print