Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Israel didn't last 100 years ... Zionism is gone (Read 307 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Israel didn't last 100 years ... Zionism is gone
Mar 19th, 2024 at 6:05pm

Israeli Jews have shot themselves in the foot and the testicles as they disassembled the state of Israel and will cause it to revert back to Palestinian ownership.

The Israel Jews were just nasty murderous squatters who made Israel just a mere blip in human history as they demonstrated that the Jews should be homeless because they are undeserving.

The state of Israel has delegitimized itself and now all that  is required is for a few thousand U-Hauls to clear the squatters goods out.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Israel didn't last 100 years ... Zionism is gone
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 10:53pm

One of takes it up the arses mates who also tries to spin this into a Hamas victory.

Quote:
Reflecting on October 7: this Californian scholar believes it was indeed worth it!

https://twitter.com/mom_syrian_girl/status/1770028434011398631

Did he mention 9/11 was act of Jihad?

It's clear muslims want to dissolve this Jewish state and replace it with Islamic state.

I would say this has been a major setback for Islam rational people are waking up.

13 years ago we had this song which mentions Hamas.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 12:16am

Bvr is too fraught and fearful to face the facts.

Bvr's Israeli Jewish mates will be looking to couch surf at Bvr's shack as Israeli Jewish society disintegrates and they start fighting each other.

The mobs are already in the streets in Israel. It won't be long before they are knocking on Bvr's door and taking possession of Bvr's ute.

Israeli Jews are professional squatters and will soon own Bvr.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 7:49pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 6:05pm:
Israeli Jews have shot themselves in the foot and the testicles as they disassembled the state of Israel and will cause it to revert back to Palestinian ownership.

The Israel Jews were just nasty murderous squatters who made Israel just a mere blip in human history as they demonstrated that the Jews should be homeless because they are undeserving.

The state of Israel has delegitimized itself and now all that  is required is for a few thousand U-Hauls to clear the squatters goods out.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 7:56pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 6:05pm:

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 8:36pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Samson Option

In 2003, a military historian, Martin van Creveld, thought that the Second Intifada then in progress threatened Israel's existence.[35] Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch (2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[36]

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #6 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 9:02pm

The only credible solution is a one-state solution with full rights for Palestinians, the right of return for Palestinians, and Jews as the minority.

Otherwise, Israel becomes a pariah state and Israeli Jews become pariahs.

Jewish Ozpoliticians can accommodate Jewish refugees from Israel who seek to enter Australia.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print